COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ KS Mental Health Discord ✯ (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Hello lovely users of KS! Today I am here to announce the opening of the KS Mental Health Discord server! @potato , @kodoku and I created this server to be a safe and non-judgmental place for the users of KS to let out or talk about anything that may be bothering them and to receive quicker responses than there would be at the Mental Health thread here.

Please do not feel that you must have any mental health issues to join though, as this can be a place for anyone to come and talk and find positivity even if you are just having a bad day. All are welcome <3

Our server has been built as a place for healing and positivity, so we hope that you all will come check it out!

Here is the link~

Have a wonderful day everyone <3

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm so happy that I got the opportunity to take part in this. Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys the discord. You are always welcome ❤

Reactions Received
KS Coins
im gonna join, thank you for making this <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread