• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

KPopSource's Official Suggestions Thread

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned or suggested before, but when I click the bell to see my new alerts, I have trouble distinguishing the new ones from the old ones because the difference in background color is so subtle. I can change this for myself on my own browser but I was wondering if a global change might be of use to more people, or maybe my eyes are just that bad now.

:yolk:

Golden_Wishes

Flopus Maximus
Reaction score
Shipped With
Have you guys considered bringing back ads?

Cosmic

One & Only
Original poster
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned or suggested before, but when I click the bell to see my new alerts, I have trouble distinguishing the new ones from the old ones because the difference in background color is so subtle. I can change this for myself on my own browser but I was wondering if a global change might be of use to more people, or maybe my eyes are just that bad now.

:yolk:
Could you post a screenshot showing that, so i can figure which css to mess with.

Golden_Wishes

Flopus Maximus
Reaction score
Shipped With
Why, isnt the current website more cleaner without ads?
I can't speak for everyone else but personally didn't notice much of a difference.
I just meant as another means to support the site

Cosmic

One & Only
Original poster
Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone else but personally didn't notice much of a difference.
I just meant as another means to support the site
Thank you for your suggestion, much appreciated, but i prefer everyone to have a good experience browsing the website & not have google track your every preference, in the future we will implement a shop to increase our revenue, we are fine right now with donations & funds personally from my pocket.

Golden_Wishes

Flopus Maximus
Reaction score
Shipped With
This just started happening today
Usually if I switch back to light and then dark again, it fixes the issue but just letting you guys know
IMG_20190314_130423.jpg

Cosmic

One & Only
Original poster
Reaction score
This just started happening today
Usually if I switch back to light and then dark again, it fixes the issue but just letting you guys know
IMG_20190314_130423.jpg
Can you verify if its fixed, we had to hide the spotify modal on mobile.

Reactions: Golden_Wishes

Golden_Wishes

Flopus Maximus
Reaction score
Shipped With
Can you verify if its fixed, we had to hide the spotify modal on mobile.
I think it's fixed
I don't see it anymore for any users

Reactions: Cosmic

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Reaction score
Shipped With
I was wondering if there might ever be a sub-forum in the Kpop section for the gossip threads (you know, like all of the threads currently running about regarding the Burning Sun stuff and the idol debauchery and what have you - I get that it's Kpop, and it's news but not quite...article-worthy if that makes sense? But I think it would be nice to have it all kind of in one spot; like any future scandals or things of the sort could be located there, any dating rumors etc - basically gossip or news regarding the current going ons)?

Just a curiosity 6v6
Thank you as always for running such an awesome site!

Cosmic

One & Only
Original poster
Reaction score
I was wondering if there might ever be a sub-forum in the Kpop section for the gossip threads (you know, like all of the threads currently running about regarding the Burning Sun stuff and the idol debauchery and what have you - I get that it's Kpop, and it's news but not quite...article-worthy if that makes sense? But I think it would be nice to have it all kind of in one spot; like any future scandals or things of the sort could be located there, any dating rumors etc - basically gossip or news regarding the current going ons)?

Just a curiosity 6v6
Thank you as always for running such an awesome site!
I'll discuss with the rest of the team and let you know what our decision is.

Carlshutup

Flop
Reaction score
So when I click a tag, it only shows recent threads and not recent posts..
Is it me or is it supposed to be like that?

Reactions: Cosmic
Reaction score
idk whether this has been suggested, but we REALLY need a smiley face emoji-reaction thingey
like the sad one upside down lol

a simple smile to react to something
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)