Event KPopSource Music Awards 2019

notthatmarko

That One
jBU3Hen.gif

Greetings to all members and K-Pop enthusiasts!

With 2018 behind us, we here at KPopSource decided there would be no better way to commemorate what our idols and artists gave to us during the previous year than to host our very own Awards Ceremony (KPopSource Music Awards - The KSMA). Created by fans, for fans.

I heartily invite you to take part and submit your nominations after which they will undergo a careful selection process and be offered to you for voting. The nominations will remain open until 31 Jan 2019 at 23:59 KST when the voting round begins.

We will be awarding 41 awards across 4 categories (daesang, bonsang, regular and monthly) entirely based on your votes and your votes only.

A special awards section of our community has been assembled and designated for this purpose. You can submit as many nominations as you please, so make sure not to leave out anything. We are looking forward to seeing you at the ceremony.
Now, this way to the ballots!

Jimin

♪【 Mochi Senpai. 】♫
Shipped With
the voting experience is beautiful

The nomination system was nice to use :d I have been bit of awe on people's fav 100 songs lists, I'm really picky about kpop so my fav songs of the year are in single digits, but I tried to nominate some at least xd

Like I know Donsang and Bonsang should be fairly known words but since I don't care much about award shows etc. it might be good to have a little explanation about the words without extra work in the sense of searching them up

Slightly less than a week in the voting process and we have gathered over 1200 nominations overall. There are some surprises and you guys showed great team-work! Also, you proved that you don't have to be a popular group to earn a nomination. There's still plenty of time left, so if you haven't already, do submit your nominations HERE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• KPopSource is made by the fans, for the fans, we strive to be one of the best K-POP discussion forums out there. KPopSource is regularly updated & maintained by an active staff team, new members are always welcomed to join the community of international korean pop enthusiasts & fans.

User Menu