• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? - FAQ

Discussion KPOP reaction channels?

Reaction score
Do you follow any kpop reaction channels? I thought I was already over this stuff (used to follow JREKML, J.A.J & Josh Binder, MRJKPOP etc.), but I have quite recently- I mean one I discovered yesterday)- new channels who have quite interesting approaches.

So yesterday I started watching Dream Yume Entertainment -channel. He has these Musician reacts <insert group and song> things, which aren't always most legit, but he genuinely knows what he's talking about. He also has fuller reviews of some songs. So I like to hear his insights of the music in kpop songs and with channels like his I have started to appreciate some songs more cause he points things I didn't even catch in music before like bass or drums playing certain way. He has also good humor.

Another similar channel I have been into lately is Joey (Lucky Boy) Nato's, who has his Music Producer Reacts. He also has some humor, but he's quite focused on music of the songs as well.

So do you still watch kpop reaction channels? Have you grow out of them or were you never just interested?

RavenHikari

Rookie
Reaction score
I watched J.A.J
I like jrekml non reaction videos better but I am subscribed to him because I met him irl
I still watch Josh Binder I am actually a mod for his channels

I watch metalheads react to kpop.​

Reaction score
I watched J.A.J
I like jrekml non reaction videos better but I am subscribed to him because I met him irl
I still watch Josh Binder I am actually a mod for his channels

I watch metalheads react to kpop.​
Yea I watched quite lot of J.A.J back in day, they were pretty funny together. Followed Josh Binder on his solo(lololo) account a bit too, but lost bit interested. I feel same about JREKML, I'm not interested of his reactions anymore, but his vlogs about kcon and stuff like that are quite fun.

Soleski

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I don't really care about reaction channels, I subscribe to some "anthony" because he once did a bts concert experience video and he sounded nice lol

I follow a kpop vocalist blog instead and I really like the admins: K-pop Vocalists' Vocal Analyses they are totally non biased and objective and I truly enjoy their comments i understand every second word lol
Sorry for being off topic :pandabeg:

Reaction score
I don't really care about reaction channels, I subscribe to some "anthony" because he once did a bts concert experience video and he sounded nice lol

I follow a kpop vocalist blog instead and I really like the admins: K-pop Vocalists' Vocal Analyses they are totally non biased and objective and I truly enjoy their comments i understand every second word lol
Sorry for being off topic :pandabeg:
It's ok ^^ I have read some of their stuff, but personally I don't like how they limit vocal analyses to technique though their analyses are interesting to read : )

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
I only watch jre and Form Of Therapy.
I used to watch more but most people that I used to watch just stopped lol

baekk

🌺🌺
Reaction score
Ship

I just like when the youtuber has fun with the reactions, I don't need a whole evaluation :potato:

Reaction score
Soooo I dont really know if anyone will still read this.... BUT lately I ONLY watch FloderFlo K-Pop! He is by far the most genuine reactor ive seen ever and he uploads 2 - 3 videos each day.
Hes pretty new to the K-Pop world, so he has a lot of things to catch up on. The good thing is that he is really into it. Like really really into it, you can see that he is even blushing when his bias are coming on stage. I just love him. Heres a good video to introduce him to yall!

Reactions: blueberries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)