COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Kpop appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Kaikat

Owner of Kitkatland
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This is an appreciation thread for all the kpop idols (be it groups or individuals) and the kpop music. Please only post appreciations in this thread and spam as much love as you can

lets start with me:

I appreciate all the idols and their hardwork even if their music is not my style... They work hard and should be credited for that :maheart:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wait, so do we appreciate them as a whole or we can appreciate them individually too?
If both, then this needs to be pinned.:llama_ramen:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The fact that idols always live in that "the show must go on" mindset and keep performing despite getting injured on stage. It really shows their dedication and passion to being an idol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't even stan or like gfriend but props to them for performing on those slippery stages and the fact that they completed the performance is really commendable.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I appreciate how hard working every kpop group even when they go through some tough times

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I appriciate the work each and every idol is puting into their work

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I appreciate their efforts to maintain their image and role of idol. In a conservative society like SK where each one of your faux pas is criticized and your career can end for a so-called unimportant scandal, it must not be easy to manage.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I will pin this for you, hun.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Appreciating tf out of my Loona girls, doing their first full group concert then dropping + + the next day, promoting it for eight straight weeks on music shows, immediately dropping x x teaser afterwards, then continuing to do the rounds on variety shows and local concerts in SK leading up to the Loona Studio event this weekend and their upcoming appearance at MAMA in December. And special appreciation to Go Won and Olivia Hye who debuted THREE TIMES this year!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I appreciate Chuu for her Chuu heart... girls are finally getting more articles that are not just related to their music but also about other things.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I appricate how nice they are with fans, even when most of them crossing a line. Maybe it's their job, but I work in a shop and I know how hard it can be smiling when you are clearly uncomfortable.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Honestly? Female idols who work ridiculously hard, even when it's during their period, and still slay the stage.

I don't even feel like getting out of bed on those days, let alone doing the kind of shit they do in the kind of outfits they do. Major props.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread