Appreciation Kpop appreciation thread

Kaikat

Owner of Kitkatland
Reaction score
Ship
This is an appreciation thread for all the kpop idols (be it groups or individuals) and the kpop music. Please only post appreciations in this thread and spam as much love as you can

lets start with me:

I appreciate all the idols and their hardwork even if their music is not my style... They work hard and should be credited for that :maheart:

Last edited:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reaction score
Ship
The fact that idols always live in that "the show must go on" mindset and keep performing despite getting injured on stage. It really shows their dedication and passion to being an idol.

goyo

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
I appriciate the work each and every idol is puting into their work

Joy

I see that I'm Icy
Reaction score
Ship
I appreciate their efforts to maintain their image and role of idol. In a conservative society like SK where each one of your faux pas is criticized and your career can end for a so-called unimportant scandal, it must not be easy to manage.

Jimin

Totally Innocent™️
Reaction score
Ship
I will pin this for you, hun.

Reaction score
Appreciating tf out of my Loona girls, doing their first full group concert then dropping + + the next day, promoting it for eight straight weeks on music shows, immediately dropping x x teaser afterwards, then continuing to do the rounds on variety shows and local concerts in SK leading up to the Loona Studio event this weekend and their upcoming appearance at MAMA in December. And special appreciation to Go Won and Olivia Hye who debuted THREE TIMES this year!

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reaction score
Honestly? Female idols who work ridiculously hard, even when it's during their period, and still slay the stage.

I don't even feel like getting out of bed on those days, let alone doing the kind of shit they do in the kind of outfits they do. Major props.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)