COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Kingdom Hearts III released today! (1 Viewer)

M

mysteric

Never played Kingdom Hearts, what kind of game is it?
It’s basically Final Fantasy with Disney characters lmao
Not the best game, but the soundtrack is amazing and the fandom has been waiting for years for it to come out so there’s that

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It’s basically Final Fantasy with Disney characters lmao
Not the best game, but the soundtrack is amazing and the fandom has been waiting for years for it to come out so there’s that
Oh, I like final fantasy. Is it okay to start from 3 or should I start from original game?

M

mysteric

Oh, I like final fantasy. Is it okay to start from 3 or should I start from original game?
It might more sense from the original but since it was released years and years ago, good luck finding the games and everything to play it on;-;

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It might more sense from the original but since it was released years and years ago, good luck finding the games and everything to play it on;-;

It was on the PS2 which isn't too old tbh. I'm sure he could find it easier than, say, a nintendo classic or something. He might even have the PS2? At least I do! The only issue is that most TVs these days don't display ps2 games very well. RIP.

If KH3 is following the last 2 games it might be difficult to follow the story oof but it's possible that they might have made it easy to jump right in. WORSE COMES TO WORSE you could read up on it or something LOL.

--

I WISH I HAD A PS4. I WANNA PLAY THIS.

M

mysteric

It was on the PS2 which isn't too old tbh. I'm sure he could find it easier than, say, a nintendo classic or something. He might even have the PS2? At least I do! The only issue is that most TVs these days don't display ps2 games very well. RIP.

If KH3 is following the last 2 games it might be difficult to follow the story oof but it's possible that they might have made it easy to jump right in. WORSE COMES TO WORSE you could read up on it or something LOL.

--

I WISH I HAD A PS4. I WANNA PLAY THIS.
True and about the storyline, I think KH released these archive videos about the storyline? Not sure how helpful it is tho

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I got it on Friday, I enjoy it so far.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was so hyped for this game! I did play KH I and KH II (and a few spin offs).

I did play like 15 hours already and it is good. They try to make it easier for new fans to follow the Story and that's okay. I like the soundtrack and the visual of this game. It looks sooooo good, seriously. :pepeheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread