COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation King Julian’s Birthday! (1 Viewer)

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Oh, look who’s birthday it is everyone!
777A0D41-FFB2-49D3-BB7D-8083FF517710.jpeg

It’s none other than king of the jungle, @itzybitzyblink’s!
:saranghae:
Now, let’s see who left a special message for him on this very special day....
:pepesmug:

But ah, fear not! There’s no such thing as being late to a party, is there? 👀 Anyone is welcome to join in with the celebrations~ :sakUwu:
I apologize if I’ve missed anyone, it wasn’t on purpose, I promise :nekosweat:

As soon as beauty is known by the world as beautiful, it becomes ugly.
As soon as virtue is being known as something good, it becomes evil.
Therefore being and non-being give birth to each other.
Difficult and easy accomplish each other.
Long and short form each other.
High and low distinguish each other.
Sound and tone harmonize each other
Before and after follow each other as a sequence.
Realizing this, my son performs effortlessly according to the natural way
Without personal desire, and practices the wordless teaching thru one’s deeds.
My son inspires the vitality of all lives, without holding back.
He nurtures all beings with no wish to take possession of.
He devotes all his energy but has no intention to hold on to the merit.
When success is achieved, he seeks no recognition.
Because he does not claim for the credit, hence shall not lose it.

The Son of Chahee,
From whom this bitzy holds the due of birth
Lives in the Kpopsource court, and is received
Of the most pious Julian with such grace

Happy birthday Julian :sj_weary:

Sometimes life is hard, cause
These days you get old really quick.
All those memories of the past,
Never get old tho. So please,
Remember those beautiful times,
Everytime you feel lonely and
Don‘t worry about anything. It‘s
Very important that you
Enjoy your birthday to the fullest,
Like nobody else does. Blast Red
Velvet, enjoy all those presents and
Eats lots of cake as well. Julian,
Thank you for being part of my memories.

I hope you can find the secret message I left behind.
Happy birthday from you bae ❤

I hope this year and all of the years coming are not only special in experiences, but in development. You and I are both well aware of what a genuinely good guy you are, and I'm hoping that in this following age, you're able to discover yourself and understand what you want to do with your life. I'll always find Minnesota better than Texas, but no matter what place you come from, what football team you support, or who your ITZY bias is, I'm really happy to know that you're pushing through the hell that is life. I don't know you personally, and I'll never understand what goes on in your life, but whatever obstacles come in your way this year, I'm certain that you'll be able to overcome it. I've never actually been skilled in the art of expressing gratitude or writing things like this, but in writing this, I hope that my point comes across. To be in this age is beautiful. It is confusing and concerning, but in the hardships, you are being shaped into the very man you will become in just a matter of years. With this, I hope that your birthday is filled with lots of cake, and most importantly, lots of love. Stream Psycho. Stan ITZY. Bald Yeggji icon.

Hello,Hello. To the little ray venturing from the sun ☀ today I hope you ventured back on this special day. I'm glad to wish you a happy birthday and even in the short time I've spoken to you.

You're very infectiously sweet. You have a strong charismatic soul that is able to put others at ease around you. Also one of the best GG stan cheerleaders who puts his whole heart into supporting and showing his love. Even in this short time. Thank you for being such a ball of joy and I hope to be able to connect to you more. c: One of the best Midzy's I've seen. Everytime you're around. It's like you're ready to lend a friendly aura to anyone,new or old. Thank you for being you and an energetic source to the community. You are an important piece to it all in bringing others together and making them feel less left out. Happy birthday,Julian. I hope to see you around more and cherish this wonderful day. Thank you for your encouraging words. They helped momentously to me. Have a great birthday and take all the cake back to your home in the sun~ ☀

Happy birthday Itzy!! Even though we haven't talked much you've always been a super sweet person with a lot of taste :pepeheart: Hopefully we get to talk more and become closer in the future! Stan lele :LATINAAA: and yeehaws 🤠 as well as Red Velvet juseyo!

Finally, I hope you have a great year and get to spread your taste to more people 😩

Eat lots of cake and enjoy your birthday!

🍰 🎊 🍰 🎊 🍰
🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Happy Birthday Itzy! One year passes and one year older is my Itzy... How can this be? I will always consider you a child, sorry not.Hopefully this year we can talk more often~

Happy birthday~

happy bday julian~ 🥳 how’s life been treating you these days? good, i hope 🙏 you’re a genuinely warm and friendly guy, i always enjoy talking to you a lot ! and so do the other people on here; good luck with everything, your future goals, love life and whatnot bruh, being young is tough huh, idk, i think you’re seriously just a good guy and it shows 👍 stay that way man, they say girls like “bad boys” but i’d disagree 🤧 fr, you just need to find the right person is what i always say, and no hurry about that either 🙂❣i wish i knew more about sports so i could talk to you about them; eh, time to study i guess; one day that is lol, happy birthday, enjoy the day! 🍰 🎉 feliz cumpleaños ~darj

happy bday bitzy 🎉 I know we've both been so busy that we don't really have time to talk anymore but after finals I hope that changes 🦊💕 I miss talking to you and being overprotective of my baby goat

you bring a smile onto my face whenever we talk 🤧 you're such a funny and kind and genuine person that I never am gonna let go of ❤

stay amazing and sweet and innocent and my baby goat forever ok? you're a wonderful goat and an even better friend. I can rely on you for practically anything and it'll happen smoothly.

so happy birthday goat 🐐 (is that even a goat??) enjoy your special day and be sure to eat a lot 🍰🎂✨​

Last edited:

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Happy bday, julian! I wish you all the best, meu amigo! Your deserve the world 💜

happy birthday julian!!! :lisalove: :lisalove: 🥳

giannis = mvp 🐐

rockets >> mavs :sanapray:

and lastly superikonic>superblink

happy birthday Guzmán :sanapray:
I really hope that you will have a wonderful birthday and that you will feel loved and appreciated.
You are such an incredible person and I am so lucky that you are my son-in-law. We really had so many fun and great times together. And I wouldn’t wish for it to be differently.
Enjoy yourself today and eat a log of cake :pepeheart:
Again, Happy Birthday Julian. :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

lob youuu

Happy birthday Julian :pikahappy:
I’m so happy we became friends and discovered that we both love the same netflix shows. Watching them together is awesome, we have a lot of fun and you’re a great guy. I’m sorry we didn’t talk a lot lately, but I’ll always be here for you and wish all the good things for you. I hope you smile a lot today, party and have a great time with your close ones ❤❤❤

Guess who's saying goodbye to their youth today? :worry: It's the special day for none other than our resident jock and midzy. An individual who is loved by the entirety of this community :pepelovesad: and ofcourse by his sister :maheart: Supposed to be a part of my forum family, you have been like an actual older brother to me. You're the nicest jock I have known. Bitzy you're incredibly lovely and genuineness drips from you. Based on your interests, I had assumed you to be a gruff and tough guy but who knew that you'll be one of the sweetest persons I ever knew. I came to know you better when the ks family tree was built, and I wouldn't have guessed on that day that it would've brought me a great friend. Your curious and cheerful presence has really been a blessing. And I am still really thankful for that support thread lol. You're just utterly wholesome. I am happy to have met you and have you as part of my family in this community. You have provided me with love and support and I hope I can do the same for you. Always be happy! Your little sister cherishes you a lot.

And happy birthday! Enjoy the day, eat cake and watch football ig :worry:

Dear Julian,
I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Another year, another challenge. But, you need to always remember to keep smiling and have a positive outlook on life, and everything is going to be fine :') Happy birthday to one of the nicest and most caring people I have ever met! Now you're officially a year older than me LOL. How does it feel? :^) May the bright colors paint your life and you be happy forever. Thank you for being my chingu! I know we haven't talked for the past week or two, but we'll catch up when my main exams finish, I promise!! I *lowkey* miss you >.> You're such a fun person, I always look forward to our interactions :')

To my favorite Midzy, happy bday once again <3

Happy birthday Julian! I haven’t known you for long, but I still wanted to wish you a happy birthday! I hope your bday will be filled with lots of fun, so that it can be the best birthday yet!
Oh, and stan Yeji, our queen :sanapray:

- Izz ❤

Happy birthday Julian :pepeheart:
I hope you have an amazing day today~ Your iconicness (I don't know if that's even a word :wimwim: ) on KS is something that cannot be forgotten. If there was a KS Hall of Fame, I'd have no doubt you would be on there :sanapray: I can't exactly recall how we met. It's all a bit hazy but I do know that I thought you were the sweetest person ever. You really look out for everyone, including me, and you make the forum such an amazing place to be. Can I also mention your voice is amazing? podcast when :sj_weary:

I would end it there but I always like to have a serious element in my birthday messages. Even if they are just a few words on the screen, I think they really do mean a lot :jisoosmh: Bitzy, you're a really caring person. I know that most of our messages are just sending each other love but they warm my heart every time. They make me smile a lot and make my day a whole lot better. So thank you ❤ I hope you always stay true to yourself no matter what.
Happy birthday Julian. Sending lots and lots and lots (a bucketload full of) potato love :pepeheart::pepeheart:

love tato

hey julian, its your bday! we could be bday twins but i was born a day early lmao.you have an impeccable music taste, itzy, twice, blackpink, red velvet! i could even say that you have the best taste on kps. thank you for being there for me, our silly messages are enough to make me smile. thank you for keeping me in your thoughts, julian i really appriciate and love you. thank you for just being there and sending me a simple hi. lets hope that twice will come to our cities next time, we could FANCY the NIGHT AWAY. I love you so much and your so valuable to me, even though we don't talk often, when we do I get so happy. I wish for your success and I wish for you to be happy! Your happiness is important but remember that Barcelona will always be better then Real Madrid. but,,,maybe for your birthday Real Madrid just might be A BIT better than Barcelona.

happy birthday julian! i love you soo much. i hope you can be always happy 🥺

To my beloved UwU goat~
It hasn't been too long since we met but I can say for sure that you're one of the people who are dear to me Online. You've always been so incredibly sweet & a kind being overall with a talent for generosity. Your kindness knows no bounds & you're a fluffball who knows very well how to keep people around him feeling loved & cared for. I've greatly enjoyed whatever conversations we've had all this while, even though we started talking rather recently. I wish I had known you for longer because you've been here for over a year. Well, better late than never. You are honestly the most sensible jock I've ever met, who is good at academics on top it. Like how? A jock & academics? You know you've hit jackpot when you've found a person who can do both. I never knew I could like jocks until I met you. That alone makes you really important to me. You've made me look at jocks in a different light. Okay, let's stop talking about jocks. King Julian & Mort shall always be the superior duo, we don't need any Skinnny rat's influence here. I only wish you happiness & prosperity & I hope we get to talk more in the future. Happy birthday, Julian! Eat lots of cake~

From,
Your beloved UwU cat

Dear Julian,
Today is a special day for you and me, it's your birthday! 🥳 I'm a flop because I don't know what you turned, on your birthday 😄 But, I wish you a very happy day today, have fun and take care of yourself ❤ Eat a moderate amount of sweets today, they taste good, but health is important 😉 May all the good things you're dreaming of come true and may you have a great future. 😘

Eyad​

Attachments

Last edited:

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
wow this a lot of messages :pepeslippy: :wimwim:

no but really thank you everyone again, imma about to go to bed and im shaking from all the luv i've received :pepeheart:

as i said IMMA REPLY TO EVERYONE, even if it might take an eternity :wimwim:
:wimwim: dw, there’s nothing as too much :dab: when it comes to the good stuff, take your time! :pikahappy:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday Julian :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
you are amazing and I hope you are having the best day ever today

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Imma meet myself onto here and show my appreciation.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST PRECIOUS, ADORABLE, SWEET, SPECIAL, HOOMAN ON THIS PLANET!~

Happy birthday, my love. You are amazing. Let just start off with that. I love you soooooooo much, words can't describe it. These few months with you, have been the happiest, even with everything going on outside of it. You are the best boyfriend ever. You are super sweet. Now imma just list the things I love about you:

-You care for me, even when I feel like I don't deserve it.
-You love me when I feel like I can't love myself.
-You stick around no matter how crazy I am. That right there is just special within itself.
-You call me beautiful, even though I feel like I'm not.
-You are just as weird as me, which I love!~
You, overall, are just perfect. PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT!!! I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have the best day~

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@bulletproof

thank you so much!!! :pepeheart:
you are one of my closest friends on here and I'm so glad we found stuff other than kpop common
I can't wait to watch LCDP and Elite with you!!!
I also im still in move with inna and her music (i listened to some today)
we should do a discord server where we just listen to romanian music with @HopeOnTheStreet
i understand youre busy and i understand that
i really hope we can talk soon especially since summer is coming
love you!!!​

love you too :nekolove:
we definitely should talk more often. I'm also on discord more than on forum :nekosweat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
@Pigeon

you said you like the pels right?
Capture.PNG

:wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim:
lol mavs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pelicans

but zion be scary tho so :pepeslippy: zion roty?

i do agree with giannis mvp tho

and superikonic is goat (comeback soon??) 👀

anyways thanks bro for the message <3​
zion 🐐

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@raja

thank you soo much mom in law :pepeheart:
i really cherish and appreciate all the time we've spent together <3
i really hope i can find you new a daughter bc idk where hera went rip
but anyways i can't wait to watch LCDP4 with you and Elite Season 3 <3
I also ate a log of cake like you asked hehe
I love you so much!!!​
yeah I know. I just hope you will find someone lovely. rip hera
I am so excited to watch those with you too .
yes I know 🙏 glad you did eat a lot.
I love you so much too

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Happy birthday Julian ! :pepeheart: You deserve so much happiness :nekolove: Hope you have a wonderful birthday :pikahappy:
Here is some mood from Inna

Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Skinnny

ok where do I start :worry::worry::worry:
you are one of my first friends on this site and i never knew it was a blessing to know that you were my sister
and NO IM NOT ADOPTED :chickill:
even though im the last person to be called a jock, its cute that you and mort call me that :maheart:
im so glad i got to meet you and I appreciate everything you do for me
i appreciate how you always like my profile posts no matter what the topic is
you are so sweet and kind, I couldn't have asked for a better little overprotective sister
i love you so much!! :pepeheart::maheart:
and i did watch some football ig :worry:
:pandalove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread