COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Katy Perry is a POS?? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what the fuck? I liked katy perry...but idk

Reactions Received
KS Coins
whats a pos?

Piece of shit
:jenniesmug:
now i never know what side to chose bc this happens a lot and unexpected things happens and before you know it, you're supporting the enemie

but about the party incident, i feel like that would've been everywhere in the news, social media, etc. if there were a lot of witnesses

i mean we are talking about katy
Too true
:nekosweat:
I hope the people who were there confirm this?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Geez, I would say "I hope it was a misunderstanding" but pulling someone's dick out would be really hard to explain.

Don't want to jump her but also don't want to dismiss him.....
now i never know what side to chose bc this happens a lot and unexpected things happens and before you know it, you're supporting the enemie

but about the party incident, i feel like that would've been everywhere in the news, social media, etc. if there were a lot of witnesses

idk with all the stuff coming out about celebrities that was hidden for years we never really know

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
IMG_20190811_202542.jpg

Yikes :nekosweat:
I take it her fans aren't happy with this

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
All sjw chicks are like that nothing new

Reactions Received
KS Coins
they only defense i can think of is that it was a joke or a running gag but by this guy's tone, it was anything but that :welp:
yep. Even if it was she'd still need to ask him each time....you can't just go putting your hands down people's pants

Reactions Received
KS Coins
WHY??? that was one of my favorite MVs of all time, now I'll never be seeing it the same way!!

Yikes.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just say this now because our culture is set on proving men of power are perverse. But females with power are just as disgusting.
His reasoning for 'revealing' this is so weird? Like you're doing this out of misogyny than seeking justice?
How did this turn into #notallmen?
:susPepe:
Okay I don't want to assume anything. Let's wait for Katy's response.

She didn't reply to anything in 2017 and I doubt she will now.
:yolk:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I’m not a Katy Perry fan, but I’m not going to judge right off the bat since there’s two sides to every story. However, if this is actually true then I’m really disgusted.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
As someone who had the misfortune of interacting with Katy before she was famous...I'd be totally unsurprised. That said, he could also have an ulterior motive, so who knows.

Here's a transcript from a video interview circa 2010:
She discussed the upcoming video for her next single, "Teenage Dream," saying, "It is gonna be completely different from 'California Gurls.' With 'Teenage Dream' you'll see a very raw, almost vulnerable... I had to wear so many less layers of makeup." She added, "I had to make out with a boy which was very traumatizing, I was kind of mean to him. I would be the one to call cut because I was like, 'oh I cant do this!' I feel so horrible. But I know it's a job. We understand what our work is."
The mean/it's a job bit was because at the time they filmed she was engaged to Russell Brand.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
she always was a weird person to me, in many ways... sadly this is not surprising I've read very bad things about her, as much as I don't wanna jump into conclusions, it's not weird for her do this kind of stuff, she always has been not a good person in my eyes.
but let's see how it goes

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Dang she gross...

You don't know what goes behind the scene... You just see the fake persona these artists put to sell their albums... She probably done a lot worse if that what she does in front of people...

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't think he would be able to make this up, but we'll have to see. I've never been fond of her, but as there's no evidence, I'll wait for updates.

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don’t care for musical celebs private lives, I just listen to their music.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread