COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Solo 🐯 Treasure Kanemoto Yoshinori Thread 😻 (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
191005 Yoshi and Yoonbin being singled out of the crowd by a street performer in Hongdae...you don't want to know what for #nsfw

Or maybe you do want to know...

The street performer was actually going for Yoonbin even though Yoshi was the one who started engaging. Both Yoshi and Yoonbin made eye contact and waved at the performer. Jihoon also waved at him but he probably didn't catch this, as his head was turned away at that point. The dance crew they were watching is called KingdomS and the member who approached Yoshi and Yoonbin is named Wooram.

Today's lesson for Yoshi (and Yoonbin): If you ask for attention be ready for it.

Hyunsuk got out of that situation so fast...🤣

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I often wonder if one of YHS's criticisms of Yoshi after this performance was that Yoshi ran his singing/rapping into Yoonbin's part a couple of times.

This post was a response to the 'live singing' thread made yesterday. Yoshi was obviously live during this performance because of his flubs (as well as the saliva sounds near the end). I tend to respond to posts using Yoshi on this thread and not the original threads because Yoshi is still pre-debut 😖 and therefore not officially an idol yet.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
191006 Fourth evening in a row in Hongdae

Look at the top right corner for Yoshi with Yoonbin and Jihoon:

YB is the one cradling the plush toy. PJH is next to Yoonbin and Yoshi is behind them. Yoshi does Lisa's part of the song. At the end of the video he plays with his hair. There are images of Asahi and Mashiho behind Yoshi and it was reported that ten T13 members were seen on Sunday evening.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
191006 Fourth evening in a row in Hongdae

Look at the top right corner for Yoshi with Yoonbin and Jihoon:

YB is the one cradling the plush toy. PJH is next to Yoonbin and Yoshi is behind them. Yoshi does Lisa's part of the song. At the end of the video he plays with his hair. There are images of Asahi and Mashiho behind Yoshi and it was reported that ten T13 members were seen on Sunday evening.
Honestly, T13 basically run Hongdae at this point!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
151125 EBS News

In 2015, Yoshi appeared in an EBS News story about his secondary school. EBS was formerly known as KBS3 and is the South Korean equivalent of PBS, CBBC, BBC Two, or BBC Four.

The video starts at Yoshi's appearance. He appears twice in the video by the way. The second appearance is at 3:33.

"Today, we are going to Japan. More than 70 years have passed since Korea fell into the vanguard of Japanese colonial rule and war. We met many teenagers from Korea International Secondary School who are growing up with a Korean identity in Japan."

I was able to find this video today because I recognized the face of the upperclassman who was interviewed. He was in the same taekwondo club as Yoshi both in and outside of school. I'm truly a junkie for Yoshi.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yoshi, if you are ever asked to read a script for a program where you are representing yourself (reality program, talk show, MCing) please make sure you understand what you are saying. If you do not know what a word means: ask someone and get them to back you up. If you think the scriptwriter or producer is having you say something you don't believe in or is incorrect, please speak up in the most respectful way possible. Don't just read lines given to you.

If you feel like you don't have enough time to find out what a word means: Purposefully mispronounce the word so it is obvious you do not understand it's meaning.

The end of my message for Yoshi today.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yoshi, if you are ever asked to read a script for a program where you are representing yourself (reality program, talk show, MCing) please make sure you understand what you are saying. If you do not know what a word means: ask someone and get them to back you up. If you think the scriptwriter or producer is having you say something you don't believe in or is incorrect, please speak up in the most respectful way possible. Don't just read lines given to you.

If you feel like you don't have enough time to find out what a word means: Purposefully mispronounce the word so it is obvious you do not understand it's meaning.

The end of my message for Yoshi today.
What triggered this message?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
What triggered this message?
I wanted to write it on Monday or Tuesday but then delayed due to recent events.

I was thinking about when Winner's Mino was one of the MCs at SBS's Gayo one year and said Korea was an archipelago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread