COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Just got done finishing the most awesome video game ever! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Well, the game is called The Last Of Us(if you've heard of it, i love you). Its a game about a post-pandemic(apocalypse aka zombies or such). Its almost like a role-play(almost) you can play as the two main characters(in their point of view).

The main story line is that after an accident in a hospital, people who are either infected or bitten, become some sort of zombie thing. In the game, you are playing as Joel, one of the main characters(my fave!) and Ellie(the second character, the little girl). During the game, Joel is given the task by this lady(forgot her name XD) to bring Ellie to a place in the city. The reason being because Ellie was bitten but did not get infected, so she is immune to the disease that causes you to turn.

The rest is kinda hard to explain because you do a lot more in the game than just that. That is just the main goal. Joel and Ellie DO go through troubles and obstacles throughout.

If you wanna see what the game is about, i recommend either playing the game, watching videos about it, or reading the description of the game. The game is overall amazing(it came out in 2014 btw) and i would recommend it if you dont have a prefer type or genre of game. Or if you like post-pandemic, shooting, action games.

(there was one time i thought Joel died.....i cried a few times during this game though not gonna lie) There IS supposed to be a part two to this game coming out next year and i am very excited and cant wait for what this game is gonna bring.

If you have any recommendations for games that are available on the ps4, please do! I would like to play more games! I prefer more action, shooting type games, but i'll play any kind!

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I actually know it and from what I've seen from different streamers it seems like a really good game! Unfortunately I don't have a PS.... Why can't Sony release some of its games on PC XD Like there are so many great games on PS4 that I can't freaking play cause they ain't on PC!

If I'm correct, similar style are The Tomb Raider games and I believe they are also on PS4 (altho I gotta admit the latest Tomb Raider wasn't anywhere as good as the second or the first one). Also, shooting/adventure style is the Nathan Drake series. Pissed off that it's not on PC. Uncharted 4 is one of the best games I've ever seen out there

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i started playing it when it became free for PlayStation plus..... but like... I already knew that if I went the wrong way in the beginning that I was gonna die from youtube videos that included somethig about it, but like.. I went the wrong way anyway LMAO. got my brains eaten. havent played it again since then.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I actually bought the first one a couple of months ago but I haven't played it that much, however, I will play it again soon.
I also believe that Ellie is an LGBTQ character and in the second game, she's the main focus and has a girlfriend, I believe.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Detroit: Become Human was great. The gameplay is mostly quick-times though and decisions.

Shooters.. Fallout 4 comes first to mind. It's postapocalyptic as well, has lot of role playing and u get to decide what ull do. It's lot less story-driven and more of free roam.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multistan
Let's see... There's Persona 5 that if you like it could easily have 100+ hours of gameplay for you, Yakuza Kiwami that I have not played but have heard good things about, Monster Hunter World that's a very fun game if you have friends to play it with you but can be fun solo as well, and Red Dead Redemption 2 that is an excellent story based action shootin' game. I think Skyrim is on sale too, if you've never played it I think it'd be right up your alley as well

Out of all of them I recommend Red Dead to you most, though!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
the witcher 3 is a really good game, I'm almost finished with the main story. there's hours upon hours of content, including 2 dlcs after you finish the main story. the graphics are amazing as well, if you're into rpgs then id recommend playing it.

also, I would play the last of us if it was sold on the pc as well. I don't own any consoles and I play all of my games on the pc, I was really disappointed to find out that the last of us was only on ps4 cause it seemed really good.
:pepecry2:

Reactions Received
Website
www.youtube.com
KS Coins
Miss that game, played it the year it came out on the PS3. Unfortunately my PS3 broke down so there's no way for me to play it again :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread