COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction Jungkook, Nayeon, and their heated discussions (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
'You don't think I understand you?' asked Jungkook ironically.

'No,' Nayeon said quietly. 'I don't think you do. You know nothing whatever about me. I know nothing about you. I have been your girlfriend for more than a year now and you're a stranger. In all that time have you ever talked to me like a confidante? Have you ever told me anything of yourself? Have you ever tried to be a friend to me?'

'I don't know what you want,' Jungkook answered, 'but I thought I was behaving for the best. As to telling you about myself, what do you want to know?"

'You just don't get it, do you, Jungkook?" she said exasperatingly. 'Why do you always act like God Almighty,' she continued with rankling bitterness. 'You're no better than I am!'

Thus, evening after evening was spent in heated discussions. She even gave up socializing and visited friends far less often, and anyway she was becoming less of a novelty in people's eyes. It must be admitted that the appeal of novelty is a force to be reckoned with in this world-- and that was what mostly attracted Jungkook to her. They have found their punishment deriving from their initial success. 'Do you know,' he once asked her, 'that people in town are very curious about us and are surprised that I come to see you so often; but let them, because everything will work out.'

Reactions Received
KS Coins

'No,' Nayeon said quietly. 'I don't think you do. You know nothing whatever about me. I know nothing about you. I have been your girlfriend for more than a year now and you're a stranger. In all that time have you ever talked to me like a confidante? Have you ever told me anything of yourself? Have you ever tried to be a friend to me?'

'I don't know what you want,' Jungkook answered, 'but I thought I was behaving for the best. As to telling you about myself, what do you want to know?"

'You just don't get it, do you, Jungkook?" she said exasperatedly. 'Why do you always act like God Almighty,' she continued with rankling bitterness. You're no better than I am!'

Thus, evening after evening was spent in heated discussions. She even gave up socializing and visited friends far less often, and anyway she was becoming less of a novelty in people's eyes. It must be admitted that the appeal of novelty is a force to be reckoned with in this world-- and that was what mostly attracted Jungkook to her. They have found their punishment deriving from their initial success. 'Do you know,' he once asked her, 'that people in town are very curious about us and are surprised that I come to see you so often; but let them, because everything will work out.'
aren't u from akp

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Thought it was a two week ban :seokeyes:
Oh well
Welcome back ig

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Oh so youre really skinny jungkook and not a fan

Only him likes those fictions

Reactions Received
KS Coins

'You just don't get it, do you, Jungkook?" she said exasperatingly. 'Why do you always act like God Almighty,' she continued with rankling bitterness. 'You're no better than I am!'

Ok but who does my girl jihyo get

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread