COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Jung Sisters Krystal and Jessica will film a new reality show together after 5 years (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

This must be the project Krystal said she was working on in that Elle Indonesia interview

And then they release that JungSis album they scrapped! I got my clown outfit on again.

Soompi:

Jessica and f(x)’s Krystal are gearing up for a new reality show!

On June 1, Jessica attended the Vogue Market event that is being held at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) on June 1 and 2.

When asked about her future plans, Jessica surprised everyone when she revealed, “Actually, I’ll be leaving for the U.S. the day after tomorrow. It’s for a reality program I’m filming with my sister. Please anticipate it.”

This will be the second time Jessica and Krystal are appearing on a reality show together. Their first show “Jessica & Krystal” aired on OnStyle in 2014 and showed the close relationship the two sisters share. The upcoming series is set to show how life has changed for the sisters in the past five years, and they will be opening up about their concerns and hopes for the future.

Are you excited to see a new reality show from Jessica and Krystal? Stay tuned for more details!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
WEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
MonCherry made a thread one day ago:

And I posted in:

Posting this here as memory to check in 3, 6 mths n one year if when it comes true.
Also post this to find it later
I used online translator:
unfurl="true"]https://translate.goo...700259&usg=ALkJrhh3ANkUPObawNA9p-ijuu4MOw3-Ew[/URL]
The translation, as I understand it, just takes as fact wat Jessica said in her interview and expands it to mean more than wat she said, if u read exactly the naver article there is no more than taking the interview n reporting her answer as fact, which I'm still skeptical since Krystal is still w/SM.
I wish it is true, tho.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
MonCherry made a thread one day ago:
unfurl="true"]https://www.kpopsource.com/threads/after-50-years-were-finally-getting-jungsis-season-2.12417/
And I posted in:

I used online translator:
[/URL]
The translation, as I understand it, just takes as fact wat Jessica said in her interview and expands it to mean more than wat she said, if u read exactly the naver article there is no more than taking the interview n reporting her answer as fact, which I'm still skeptical since Krystal is still w/SM.
I wish it is true, tho.
And I oop-

Tbh, that's my question as well. Isn't Krystal still with SM? You know... the same company that banned Jessica? Lol

Lets get our clown outfits ready then.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
And I oop-

Tbh, that's my question as well. Isn't Krystal still with SM? You know... the same company that banned Jessica? Lol

Lets get our clown outfits ready then.

i don't think even sm understands what the fuck they're ever doing 99% of the time. let's just let grandpa sleep while jungsis take over korea like they were supposed to do 5 years ago before they were so rudely interrupted.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i don't think even sm understands what the fuck they're ever doing 99% of the time. let's just let grandpa sleep while jungsis take over korea like they were supposed to do 5 years ago before they were so rudely interrupted.
Okay I'll just leave him alone and let him keep evading his taxes.

I hope they can release that album while grandpa is sleeping.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
Okay I'll just leave him alone and let him keep evading his taxes.

I hope they can release that album while grandpa is sleeping.
i'm pretty sure 2 of the songs from that album already went to red velvet (russian roulette and lucky girl) but let's hope they release some music with the reality show :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread