COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Johnny Depp Submits Evidence of Abuse via his ex-wife, Amber Heard (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So after years of everyone believing Amber Heard's allegations of abuse from Johnny Depp, apparently, he's spoken up and provided a rather large amount of evidences from their home surveilance cameras, images of his injuries that he supposedly documented, and multiple witnesses to her abuse towards him (the tables seem to be turning in the world, it seems). Amber Heard has confessed to this testimony, as well, after it being revealed as the truth - that he was beaten by her, not the other way around as everyone was lead to believe for so many years.

BE WARNED BEFORE DOING ANY LOOKING AT THESE LINKS OR SEARCHING - THERE ARE IMAGES FLOATING AROUND BASICALLY EVERYWHERE OF HIS NEARLY SEVERED FINGER AND IT'S...GROTESQUE AND GRAPHIC AF.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Forgive me if I miss something, but abuse isn't always a one-way street. Perhaps the relationship was mutually abusive.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
But why has this took him so long if it was all on his home security cameras???
i think men are afraid to admit a woman did abuse them, most people wont believe them or even laugh at them.
Was the same with a good friend of my dad, he was abused by his wife, but afraid of coming forward, later everything come out and even the children ( 2 small girls ) had to see that. Thx god she didnt hit the children as the husband told the police.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i think men are afraid to admit a woman did abuse them, most people wont believe them or even laugh at them.
Was the same with a good friend of my dad, he was abused by his wife, but afraid of coming forward, later everything come out and even the children ( 2 small girls ) had to see that. Thx god she didnt hit the children as the husband told the police.
I totally get that, it's just that with all of the damage this has done to his reputation over the past few years, you would've thought he would have spoke up before now especially last year when all of the Fantastic Beasts drama was going on...

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
God only knows the truth behind why it took so long to process these evidences but I can only assume that she clearly didnt submit them since it would show she wasnt as innocent as she claimed.

I still am not 100% believing he never laid a hand on her, but I'm skeptical in situations such as these. Not that I really paid much mind to what she had to say either - I never really followed what was going on with either of them before or after this came out two or so years ago.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
Honestly, I am one of those people, as horrible as it sounds - if a woman is continuously being abusive towards a man then the men have the right to stand up for themselves. That may have been the case, it may have not. Either way it's good they've left the toxic relationship behind.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
What the hell, how did she even abuse him that bad to the point of severing his fingers? And she actually admitted to it? Wow. That's that then. She basically got to where she is now because of her abuse story so now what's going to happen to her? Well if it's really true, I'd hope she gets exiled and possibly jailed. I read a few days ago that he was suing her for damages/defamation because her "lies" lost him his biggest role as Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean but I didn't think this would go in this direction. And the fact that he had over 100 pieces of evidence and didn't use it until now is just crazy. What was he even waiting for? I hope justice prevails.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
What the actual fuck yo- I hope Johnny will be okay. All my support going to him

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Weren't there other people who came out about him hitting/punching them?
Did they not say in the original case, that both parties acknowledge that neither was lying?
Abusers love to claim that their victims are the real perpetrators.

Also how is he asking for $50m when she supposedly makes 50k?
This lawsuit is another way to control her....
Either way fck off Johnny boy.

I hope Amber's alright

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Weren't there other people who came out about him hitting/punching them?
Did they not say in the original case, that both parties acknowledge that neither was lying?
Abusers love to claim that their victims are the real perpetrators.

Also how is he asking for $50m when she supposedly makes 50k?
This lawsuit is another way to control her....
Either way fck off Johnny boy.

I hope Amber's alright

To be perfectly honest, I don't think either are 100% innocent to the things accused, but I respect your opinion.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Those stan accounts smh.
He cut his own finger off. And her past "abusive" allegations were false.

Depp stans are going in on her again smh. So gross.

Stop caping for trash abusive men 2k19.​

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm reading this thread.... and I have never before come across a thread on this site that disgusts me as much as this one.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread