COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News James Charles vs Tati live sub-count is so satisfying (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
lol. No offense but I hope James Charles loses over half of his subscribers.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow it’s getting crazy :maheart:
I think that not even the Pauls lost that many

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Can anyone give me a rundown of this drama?
James Charles being a 19-year-old gay man claiming he can have any straight man cause he is famous. Furthermore, James ignited backlash with his Instagram Story promoting Sugar Bear Hair Care vitamins, which is a competitor to Tati's hair supplement company, Halo Beauty. Tati, who James has heralded as his mentor, then shared on Instagram that she felt "betrayed" and "lost" amidst the controversy. She never specifically mentioned the individual who "used" her, but people were able to put two and two together.

In summary, Tati explains that she has always supported and promoted James Charles without the expectation of anything in return.

On the other hand, Tati claims to have arranged brand deals, contracts and various other opportunities for him because she wants "to see people grow and step into themselves." Her efforts were also aided by her husband James Westbrook, who she feels Charles also disrespected.

Among the many reasons that she is cutting ties with James is her belief that he is ungrateful for the opportunities he has been given and perceived unwillingness to help others. "How entitled do you have to be to think that you have it rough? You are a 19-year-old millionaire. You do not get to wake up and stress out about how unfair your job is. That is so ridiculous to me," she vents. "Get off your high horse and have some respect. You don't have any for the people who are in this industry and that's the sad fact."

She also seems to take issue with the fact that she would frequently have him as a guest on her channel, which boasts over six-million followers, but he rarely invited her to his.

Source: Breaking Down the Wild Feud Between James Charles and Tati Westbrook

Reactions Received
KS Coins
James Charles being a 19-year-old gay man claiming he can have any straight man cause he is famous. Furthermore, James ignited backlash with his Instagram Story promoting Sugar Bear Hair Care vitamins, which is a competitor to Tati's hair supplement company, Halo Beauty. Tati, who James has heralded as his mentor, then shared on Instagram that she felt "betrayed" and "lost" amidst the controversy. She never specifically mentioned the individual who "used" her, but people were able to put two and two together.

In summary, Tati explains that she has always supported and promoted James Charles without the expectation of anything in return.

On the other hand, Tati claims to have arranged brand deals, contracts and various other opportunities for him because she wants "to see people grow and step into themselves." Her efforts were also aided by her husband James Westbrook, who she feels Charles also disrespected.

Among the many reasons that she is cutting ties with James is her belief that he is ungrateful for the opportunities he has been given and perceived unwillingness to help others. "How entitled do you have to be to think that you have it rough? You are a 19-year-old millionaire. You do not get to wake up and stress out about how unfair your job is. That is so ridiculous to me," she vents. "Get off your high horse and have some respect. You don't have any for the people who are in this industry and that's the sad fact."

She also seems to take issue with the fact that she would frequently have him as a guest on her channel, which boasts over six-million followers, but he rarely invited her to his.

Source: Breaking Down the Wild Feud Between James Charles and Tati Westbrook
This is why this dude lost 2 million followers? I thought he did something seriously problematic. Meanwhile Seungri lost only like 300k followers lol.

I mean I knew James Charles was a dick so what's new. Thanks for the rundown!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is why this dude lost 2 million followers? I thought he did something seriously problematic. Meanwhile Seungri lost only like 300k followers lol.

I mean I knew James Charles was a dick so what's new. Thanks for the rundown!
well the fact that he is pressuring straight males/males that are questioning their sexuality into doing things is defently one of the reasons too

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Can anyone give me a rundown of this drama?
Basically James charles betray another Beauty guru who helped him since he was 17 yo and not popular as he is nowadays
and he promote a brand who is the competitor of Tati
Plus she expose him for using his power, saying that he love to fuck with straight guy and he don't care if they are straight because with his popularity and power he can do everything he want

In the other hand a bi curious guy came with James charles at coachella and this guy (gage ) at the end said that he didn't feel anything for james charles romantically after this but that james charles was a good person
James charles accuse him of being a manipulator who use him for his fame on twitter
then Gage said that he'll do a video a video to explain his point of view
and basically James told him to not do it etc.. that he shouldn't do it because now he delete his tweet so there's no need to do a video about this but james charles was already attacking him for manipulate james, when he said to james that he is not sure to be gay etc...
and james emotionnally manipulate him saying him thing like " If you want to make me stop cry you should kiss me " etc.....

James is also accuse of using his fan by making them pay too much money for his sister tour and i even see some youtube video who said that it was not even worth it

plus other people start to expose him like Zara larsson who said that James charles keep sending DM to her boyfriend even if he know that he is straight.
Also someone else said that he meet james during his trip in vegas with the dolan and since james keep sending him message etc... who make him uncomfortable etc.........

Also people attack him because of his mother who liked comment and comment shading Tati when she was the victim of the controversy

and now people attack him because he post a video apology, and some times after he did a story on snapchat looking great with makeup, smile telling that he have " to deal with this " the eyes in the air like he was annoy etc....

also there's rumor about him catfishing straight guy of his school when he was in High school since 2017, but nobody believed them in 2017 and now that he have been expose for being a toxic person everyone start to think that it might be true

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Basically James charles betray another Beauty guru who helped him since he was 17 yo and not popular as he is nowadays
and he promote a brand who is the competitor of Tati
Plus she expose him for using his power, saying that he love to fuck with straight guy and he don't care if they are straight because with his popularity and power he can do everything he want

In the other hand a bi curious guy came with James charles at coachella and this guy (gage ) at the end said that he didn't feel anything for james charles romantically after this but that james charles was a good person
James charles accuse him of being a manipulator who use him for his fame on twitter
then Gage said that he'll do a video a video to explain his point of view
and basically James told him to not do it etc.. that he shouldn't do it because now he delete his tweet so there's no need to do a video about this but james charles was already attacking him for manipulate james, when he said to james that he is not sure to be gay etc...
and james emotionnally manipulate him saying him thing like " If you want to make me stop cry you should kiss me " etc.....

James is also accuse of using his fan by making them pay too much money for his sister tour and i even see some youtube video who said that it was not even worth it

plus other people start to expose him like Zara larsson who said that James charles keep sending DM to her boyfriend even if he know that he is straight.
Also someone else said that he meet james during his trip in vegas with the dolan and since james keep sending him message etc... who make him uncomfortable etc.........

Also people attack him because of his mother who liked comment and comment shading Tati when she was the victim of the controversy

and now people attack him because he post a video apology, and some times after he did a story on snapchat looking great with makeup, smile telling that he have " to deal with this " the eyes in the air like he was annoy etc....

also there's rumor about him catfishing straight guy of his school when he was in High school since 2017, but nobody believed them in 2017 and now that he have been expose for being a toxic person everyone start to think that it might be true
Yikes yikes yikes alright this dude is way too desperate to sleep with straight men

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm bit wondering of the motivation of other side to do this actually, like in general I don't get why youtubers wash their dirty laundry in public (I mean other for clicks and attention) and I guess I'm just anti-fan of whole cancel culture ^^;

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread