COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Jaden Jeon (Loona's creative director) leaves BBC + Good riddance KAKAO M! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Although, @Caskerbox is a very reliable source, nothing has been confirmed officially by BBC. It is known that he is used to work for short periods of time but apparently, he created enough content for the group before leaving, so we would see more of his work on future releases. Other thing that has been floating around for a couple of days now, is the contract termination with KAKAO M. You surely remember the mess with Loona's XX which affected their album sales and BBC had to seek help from other company in order to distribute the albums.

It's sad that Jaden had to leave BBC but I think they'll be fine. As for Kakao M, I saw that one coming, they really did dirty to BBC.
:chickill:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
His songs are so good TT but he's already working at other labels with other groups, right? Like, I know he's in charge of OnlyOneOf and will probably produce Hyewon's group once IZ*ONE disbands...
Yes, he teased something about OOO when he was still working with Loona. He's very talented, indeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread