COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV IZ*ONE Unit Group '年下 Boyfriend' MV (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

IZ*ONE Boyfriend Unit
Chaewon, Hitomi, Nako, Wonyoung, Yuri & Yena

年下 Boyfriend MV

IZ*ONE Japan 2nd Single 'Buenos Aires' [Type B]

Track List
[CD]
1. 布宜諾斯艾利斯 Buenos Aires
2. Tomorrow
3. 年下 Boyfriend
4. 布宜諾斯艾利斯 Buenos Aires (Instrumental)
5. Tomorrow (Instrumental)
6. 年下Boyfriend (Instrumental)

[DVD]
1. 布宜諾斯艾利斯 Buenos Aires MV
2. 年下 Boyfriend MV

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
wait im lowkey confused is this the real mv?

it surely can't be
I did some research. the mv apparently comes with the album, so when you buy it you get to see the mv, so it isn't released to the public. that's probably why the quality is so bad, because someone leaked it from their album probably.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i have never heard such a thing like that before

that's interesting
I think it's because it's a japanese album. I've heard of groups like AKB48 doing things like that for their albums. I'm guessing it's probably used as an incentive to buy it. well 2 albums, if you want to have both this mv and the other unit's. then you'd have to have both versions of it.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I did some research. the mv apparently comes with the album, so when you buy it you get to see the mv, so it isn't released to the public. that's probably why the quality is so bad, because someone leaked it from their album probably.
i have never heard such a thing like that before

that's interesting
@NogaNono is right, IZ*ONE does this for their Japanese albums.
Like when Suki to Iwasetai was released, that was the official title with the full group so we got an official MV release. Then they formed 2 subunits and had MVs for "I wanna be a Cat" and "Gokigen Sayonara" but you only get these if you buy the physical album. Fans leak it on YouTube anyway but the quality isn't that good since it's ripped from a CD.

Similarly, Buenos Aires is the title so it gets uploaded on YouTube and they formed new subunits for Target and Boyfriend.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
no wonder it only has 2k views rip
its the b side track boot leg mv its only available on the album.

ofc the real bch is that they are all region 2 (*&*()*()*)(*(), so i have yet to even be able to buy a dvd blue ray that will play them.

Global group multi region the dvd's por favor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread