• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? - FAQ

Discussion Its almost like theres a trend here

Vikki

Rest In Peace Sulli and Goo Hara
Reaction score
Ship
And yet TS still claims they have a reputation to ruin
They did that years ago when their biggest group filed a lawsuit :worry:
Then the Secret members just reinforced it
Then Sleepy just made it more obvious
Then Sonamoo followed
Then TRCNG
What reputation are they talking about
Sure SM is pretty bad with that too
But there has not been a single group under TS to not file a lawsuit

I hope Wooyeop and Taeson get the justice they deserve and I hope the other members are okay :umjicry:

potato

Rest in Peace Choi Jin Ri and Goo Hara
Reaction score
Ship
I hate TS Entertainment so much. I don't want aymore idols and muscians getting hurt. They've all suffered enough already :sadcat:

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
ts really is just full of bs

Reaction score
The problems with this company just keep piling up!
Source: SONAMOO's Sumin opens up about her reason for starting a legal dispute with TS Entertainment

On September 24, Sumin shared via her Instagram, "Nahyun and I thought that as we have never received any form of payment since our debut, we wanted to see clear records of our earnings and divide them between the members starting this year. This is the reason why we asked the company to show us statements of earnings; however, they only showed us small portions."

Sumin continued, "When we reviewed the partial documents that the label provided us, we felt that it was evidence pointing to the fact that large amounts were omitted, and so we requested a legal verification of these documents. If we are able to confirm the full, correct statements, we openly expressed that we wanted to continue promoting as members of SONAMOO as before. Despite that, the company failed to show us the full statement as we requested, and only treated us as if we were causing problems... We did not cut off contact with the manager or the label."

Finally, Sumin revealed, "We also underwent the severe conditions that many idols who are facing legal disputes with their labels, face. We have suffered from threats of our power and water being cut off, and we've experienced being kicked out of our dorm. I want to sincerely apologize to the fans as I may not be able to continue promoting as SONAMOO with the rest of the members, as well as for causing concerns, but this was a decision that I made after a long debate."
Imagine being kicked out of your own dorm? It'll be like living on the street! And even if you did have a dorm room, you'd get no electricity or water, etc.

Reactions: raja and Vikki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)