Discussion It is now September, Rose's solo ain't ever coming

Queen

Idol
Reaction score
I knew it was a lie before everything went down but I thought YG would do a money grab and actually give the other girls solos
they need it more than us now

TWICEVELVETPINK

Trainee
Reaction score
I knew it was a lie before everything went down but I thought YG would do a money grab and actually give the other girls solos
they need it more than us now
He loves Jennie. He saw the backlash and got triggered and gave us an "announcement" that the other girls would get solo's too

Reactions: Queen and goyo

Miyeon

#1 Neverland
Reaction score
I think its more that they cant afford solo release atm, they need to bank in with blackpink as a group or wait till the big bang guys are out to give them a solo or ot4, they lost a lot of cash in the recent scandals.

Edit - If they did rose solo, i dont think they can afford all the promotion for her solo imo. With their building in the works and the recent fall of stocks.

TWICEVELVETPINK

Trainee
Reaction score
I think its more that they cant afford solo release atm, they need to bank in with blackpink as a group or wait till the big bang guys are out to give them a solo or ot4, they lost a lot of cash in the recent scandals.
so then why did he even promise us? Was it because of the backlash to Jennie's Solo?

Miyeon

#1 Neverland
Reaction score
so then why did he even promise us? Was it because of the backlash to Jennie's Solo?
That was before he resigned though, now that the company is losing funds left and right, i doubt any other groups & artists in the company will get much attention until they can somehow stabilize their company.

Edit - If the seungri & yg scandal didnt happen, im sure rose solo & the rest of the group will be released cause blackpink was on momentum.

Miyeon

#1 Neverland
Reaction score
Yet another reason Seungri Needs the electric chair:umjicry:
Yeah the girls deserve their solos and more comebacks per year, they are working very hard to please their fans but its sad if the company is going downhill.

goyo

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
we all are waiting :umjicry:

dooh

Rookie
Reaction score
do you actually know, all that happened / " was promised " before Seugri scandal and YG resigning ? :jisoosmh:
He has no more power, whats being released or not.. HE IS GONE, he left the building :yes: :yes:

btw, he dont "love" Jennie, he just saw more potential grabbing money in promoting her SOLO first, after she went viral on that show where she was with jisoo..:jenniesmug:
I still hope and believe we will get Rose's solo next, but the timing is really critical, after everything happened in YGE still i get you, its really frustrating :jisoosmh:

Mirae

The Witch's Flower
Reaction score
Ship
do you actually know, all that happened / " was promised " before Seugri scandal and YG resigning ? :jisoosmh:
He has no more power, whats being released or not.. HE IS GONE, he left the building :yes: :yes:

btw, he dont "love" Jennie, he just saw more potential grabbing money in promoting her SOLO first, after she went viral on that show where she was with jisoo..:jenniesmug:
I still hope and believe we will get Rose's solo next, but the timing is really critical, after everything happened in YGE still i get you, its really frustrating :jisoosmh:
I hate burst your bubble but the Yang brothers are still the majority shareholders in YGE and the CEO is someone he specifically chose.
Nothing's really gonna change

Reactions: potato and dooh

Miyeon

#1 Neverland
Reaction score
I hate burst your bubble but the Yang brothers are still the majority shareholders in YGE and the CEO is someone he specifically chose.
They might be the majority shareholders but the company still has other investors to answer to, a majority share holder ceo can still be removed by their board of directors. Since each seat in the BOD is filled by each investor's representative, ultimately every decision needs to be approved by the BOD. And YG is a public company unlike some other companies which are private that can be filled with the ceo allies on the BOD seats.

Edit - YG is still worth in the hundred of millions, they wouldn't want to mess with shareholders pulling out which would cause their company disaster by continuing bad decisions.

Reactions: potato and dooh

amourpinks

Nugu
Reaction score
well rosie is working on her solo, tbh many blinks dont want her to release right now simply due to yg being in crumbles, also blackpink hasn't really promoted in Korea since before kill this love came out. I think that they should release a full album first so they can get more songs and then release rosies solo like 2 or 3 months after that.

dooh

Rookie
Reaction score
that might be true, but you really think he still does decide what song and who gets songs ? I dont think so, but who knows right, the power of YG :irenecrazy:

• Sad
Reactions: Mirae and potato

Hallybell

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I want to believe Rosé when she says that she is working on it but honestly they will maybe not release it.

Reactions: dooh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)