COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Is this an important thing? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you think it's important to be friends with people you disagree with?
Sure it's all fine and wonderful if you have friends where you stan the same groups, you're in the same political circle, you like to do the same things
But I think it's important that you try to find friends that will open your perspectives to a world beyond your own. Don't let your thoughts be trapped in an echo chamber, let them reach people that might disagree with you and in that way keep yourself open minded to the fact that you might be wrong, or that there is a different way to look at the world than just yours

What do you think? :llama_flirt:

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I tend to stay away from people who are negative and dont understand my personality. I have had a lot of toxic relationships/friendships.

Also, I have had a couple friends that it was purely because of a group, we had nothing in common except that one group. So to say the least we arent friends now. I like meeting people who atleast have something besides Kpop in common.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I dont specifically go out specifically looking for friends that disagree with me because I have a hard enough time getting close with anyone, but I also do disagree with my friends a lot of the time and have no problem with it as long as everyone is respectful about it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Hm, we tend to have some disagreement here and there with my friends
we don't really like each other things, we have different interests and sometimes we see things differently so ofc there are arguements because of it sometimes its ugly, but we can let it go fast, so it's okay (I know them for more than 10 years so no arguement can end this friendship anymore)

so I kinda agree, it's good having friends like them i adore them really
but sometimes a miss a kpop fan :yolk:

Reactions Received
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
KS Coins
uh to a degree.
there are things i won't compromise on (views on race, gender, etc.)
other things i can. none of my close friends are interested in kpop at all. doesn't matter. if you do drugs, i don't care.

i don't choose friends i would have major moral disagreements with though. i'd rather have an echo-chamber than hang out with people who have bad judgement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread