COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

IOO! !OOI (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Since you like OSTs, do you like the new DMC OST?

Hard rock x electronic huh :d

I like it though the vocals are bit boring for me.
But vocals aren't that important to you :sakUwu:
I agree too, but they don't take away from the song for me lol, I'm just trash for that instrumental. And hard rock/electronic goes well together :sanapray:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
You probably game as well lmao. What's your favourite game?

I don't play as often anymore, but yup I'm into games as well.

Right now probably Detroit: Become Human, I like story-driven games like that and I liked how you can get lot of different endings. I ended up screwing up lot of things and killing most of the major cast, but I was satisfied with that outcome since there doesn't always have to be happy ending xd

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
But vocals aren't that important to you :sakUwu:
I agree too, but they don't take away from the song for me lol, I'm just trash for that instrumental. And hard rock/electronic goes well together :sanapray:
Tbh I think I would have liked it bit more without the female vocals, those just seemed quite generic and boring for me.

I did like the instrumental of it, and yup they go :d

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Some 9Muses juseyo!!

Nine muses :jisoosmh:

I actually like this one, vocal arrangement is quite old school kpop for me, but it was released 2013 so no wonder I guess, it's bit nostalgic. They are doing interesting stuff with instrumental though I think they are overusing some effects, they could have bit more variety with that. But overall good one.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Favorite soloists?

IU :pandalove:
From her debut power ballads with creepy fantasy themes to her catchy cutesy stuff with less creepy fantasy elements to her newest artist stuff of her not giving fuck anymore- I like her throughout.

Lim Kim :nekolove:
Such sultry and unique voice and singing style, and she has such attitude in her songs I love it. But she hasn't had comebacks in ages I think, hopefully she has comeback eventually.

G-Dragon :pikahappy:
Tracks being bit hit and miss for me, but still appreciate his lyricism and vision- his latest album Kwon Jiyong was just perfect. And he didn't hold back at all.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Best and worst memory from 2018?

It's bit hard for me to just point one of memory as best or worst. Well I guess intership at city's governance was highlight for me, I really liked the job and my collegues too.

Worst, hmh. Well losing our family cat suddenly to illness :pepecry1:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Would you be sad if someone burned down YGE? No one would be in it, of course

:sakUwu::sakUwu:

Lmao, well I think i would actually be. Although YGE has tons of issues, it's still place and platform for the YGE artists, i think my relationship with YGE is pretty much hate-love relationship xd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread