COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Introduction of certified Very Berry (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hello.

I came here from certain kpop forum which is complete mess now.

Im certified Very Berry. But like almost every kpop girl group out there.

Outside of this Im old (soon to be married), love playing videogames (currently Warframe on ps4), watching animes and movies and listening to music of all kinds (from techno, metal to classical or jazz).

Currently my bias list is topped by Berry Good, Twice, Blackpink, closely followed by OMG, Izone, Chungha, Lovelyz and soon by Itzy...

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Welcome ♥♥
I hope you have fun here :nekolove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope very berry is Berry Good's fandom name because if so I already like you!
Yop, it is. And Im like the biggest Very Berry around lol. 👍 Im fan since like months before I even knew they will debut or who they are. 😌

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Howdy!!!!
Welcome to the site!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
That's cool?
Yop. Since they had no predebut promos, just suddenly dropped the mv in the middle of comback rush after Sewol tragedy.

I accidentally bumped into them three months before debut. Some staff member leaked photos from Love Letter mv set (girls asnt on photos at all) and tagged it as mv set for five dolls. And as F-ve dolls fan I felt in love with the vibe and after seeing the MV and realizing it was just mistake, I totally felt in love with the song and members and wasnt even mad the five dolls wasnt ment literally (as group name) anymore.

To this day Im really happy I learned about Berry Good existence this way and that F-ve dolls disbanded. Cause at least now members are free to do whatever they want and the company never really cared about them.

Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Yop. Since they had no predebut promos, just suddenly dropped the mv in the middle of comback rush after Sewol tragedy.

I accidentally bumped into them three months before. Some staff member leaked photos from Love Letter mv set (girls asnt on photos at all) and tagged it as mv set for five dolls. And as F-ve dolls fan I felt in love with the vibe and after seeing the MV and ealizing it awswas ust mistake, I totally felt in love with the song and members and wasnt even mad the five dolls wasnt ment literally (as group name) anymore.

To this day Im really happy I learned about Berry Good existence this way and that F-ve dolls disbanded. Cause at least now members are free to do whatever they want.
Ooo
F-ve dolls Stans are hard to come by :pepeheart:

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Welcome to KS, fellow Once and WIZ*ONE!

I can relate to those gaming and anime habits haha.

And soon to be married? :o Congrats!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ooo
F-ve dolls Stans are hard to come by :pepeheart:
Hehe. Back then I was huge CCM stan. I loved all their groups and knew most of their trainees. But well after what they did to all the groups I liked I always felt too scared to stan DIA. 😩

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Welcome. I'm a SNSD stan n Rosé bias, so I'm glad ur here to balance my lack of time. If that makes sense.

Just here to raise ur likes n profile views.
:rosesmug::jenniesmug:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Welcome. I'm a SNSD stan n Rosé bias, so I'm glad ur here to balance my lack of time. If that makes sense.

Just here to raise ur likes n profile views.
:rosesmug::jenniesmug:
My bias is Jennie... Was Jennie... Now its Rosé. Or still Jennie? But lately I look only on Rosé. Kill this Love is her era tbh. :bigcatlove: Its too hard to pick bias in BP.

I love(d) Jessica in SNSD (and Taeyeon and Tiffany and Yoona) .

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Welcome to the forums~
I hope you like it here

Thank you. This forum lack in terms of Berry Good official threa. But I will correct this soon. :D Overall it seems to be really nice (and functional). Love the smileys tbh. :bigcatlove:

baekk

🌺🌺
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thank you. This forum lack in terms of Berry Good official threa. But I will correct this soon. :D Overall it seems to be really nice (and functional). Love the smileys tbh. :bigcatlove:
I've never heard of them but I will check them out
Yes, our forums are very nice because of @Son Na Eun :queen::queen:

baekk

🌺🌺
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This is their most known song.

This is my favourite song.

This is their most popular girl

This is my favourite girl
Thank you, I will study their songs & tell you who my bias is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread