COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I'm having a horrible day at school and I need someone to listen (3 Viewers)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Prioritize your health and your mother.

Sometimes we want to solve everything around us but it's impossible, so just care about yourself and family in moments like that.
I will, thank you <3

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m so sorry you’re having a shit day. I hope it gets better for you. I don’t if I can help but I can give you my opinions, if it helps? Or if not, I can always just listen, it helps to vent sometimes.
thank you, it means a lot lol.

This might be my simplistic view in life coming into play right now, but take a nap, blank out, whatever. Rest your body (and brain!!) before everything else. It makes everything a lot easier. Set a timer for a nap if you need to. I once took a nap in Geo and my teacher was pretty understanding when I told him why, and nothing really big came out of it.
For test stress, I’m not really the one to talk, but relax yourself before so that you don’t get frustrated? Take short breaks but if you’re being really unproductive, take a walk outside or something. Also, I find it helps to tell myself to go for another two minutes when I get really productive? Just remember to rest

Don’t forget to drink lots of water (I often forget rip) and I hope everything smoothes out soon
Fighting!
yeah, I calmed myself down and the day went a lot more smoothly

just pm me whenever you like. I am always there for you.

And I know that it was a stressfull day for you. I hope that it calmed down by now
thank you <3
you are literally so sweet omg :maheart:

daydreamhobie is here too :llama_wave:
:llama_uwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
thank you, it means a lot lol.

yeah, I calmed myself down and the day went a lot more smoothly

thank you <3
you are literally so sweet omg :maheart:

:llama_uwu:
Sure!~ if you ever wanna y’all I don’t mind. I hope you day ended up being better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread