Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

I'm having a horrible day at school and I need someone to listen (1 Viewer)

kuroyuri

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
I’m so sorry you’re having a shit day. I hope it gets better for you. I don’t if I can help but I can give you my opinions, if it helps? Or if not, I can always just listen, it helps to vent sometimes.
thank you, it means a lot lol.

This might be my simplistic view in life coming into play right now, but take a nap, blank out, whatever. Rest your body (and brain!!) before everything else. It makes everything a lot easier. Set a timer for a nap if you need to. I once took a nap in Geo and my teacher was pretty understanding when I told him why, and nothing really big came out of it.
For test stress, I’m not really the one to talk, but relax yourself before so that you don’t get frustrated? Take short breaks but if you’re being really unproductive, take a walk outside or something. Also, I find it helps to tell myself to go for another two minutes when I get really productive? Just remember to rest

Don’t forget to drink lots of water (I often forget rip) and I hope everything smoothes out soon
Fighting!
yeah, I calmed myself down and the day went a lot more smoothly

just pm me whenever you like. I am always there for you.

And I know that it was a stressfull day for you. I hope that it calmed down by now
thank you <3
you are literally so sweet omg :maheart:

daydreamhobie is here too :llama_wave:
:llama_uwu:

NogaNono

Rookie
Reaction score
thank you, it means a lot lol.

yeah, I calmed myself down and the day went a lot more smoothly

thank you <3
you are literally so sweet omg :maheart:

:llama_uwu:
Sure!~ if you ever wanna y’all I don’t mind. I hope you day ended up being better.

Reactions: Nayeon and goyo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)