COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Idols you like but don't stan the group of? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
This has probably been done before but I'm bored.
Also, tell me why you don't like the group

Busters' Jisoo: I don't like the group because they are overly cute. I do love a cute concept but it's either hit or miss for me. Busters is doing better and getting closer to my taste but their early stuff hasn't hit me yet with a "wow"-factor.

IZ*ONE's Kang Hyewon + Sakura: I always see IZ*ONE's teaser images and I am super interested, but the parts that I have heard make me so disappointed. La Vie En Rose was a major hit but I listened to the chorus and I found it boring. Maybe I should try more? I only liked their Pick Me-song. I do look forward to Kang Hyewon's future debut, in a group, I hope.

BlackPink's Rosé: Well, I think it's known by now that I am an on-and-off stan. I like some of their songs, but I have been extremely disappointed in a few songs. Waiting a year for a comeback only to end up not liking it is just not worth it for me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Blackpink's Lisa
BTS' Jungkook
NCT's Taeil and Taeyong
ITZY's Yeji
LOONA's Haseul, Olivia Hye and Jinsoul

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Eunwoo, I did love Pristin and I was so close to stanning the group but Pledis obviously flopped there so I just didn't get enough to stan the rest of the group, I think it'll be the same for Hinapia for a while until they have more material for me to like.

I also love Sakura but not Izone, I just love her personality and how hard working she was in PD48 and she has just a really pure quality that I don't see in many idols, it's the same pure quality i'd say Yoona has, but ofc Sakura is a slightly cuter version whereas Yoona is the more womanly version

Edit cuz I forgot: I really like Siyeon from Everglow but I just don't really care for Everglow, maybe it's just the music isn't my style. But Sihyeon was the member who was graded F in PD101 and then when she returned to PD48 she got a B and then an A in the reevaluation and also she's so so pretty and I was so proud of her for working hard in those years between PD101 and PD48 to go from grade F up to an A

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
There are groups I like but don't stan. I just love their personalities but haven't really gotten into their music.
Like GOT7, Monsta X, and AB6IX.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Eunwoo, I did love Pristin and I was so close to stanning the group but Pledis obviously flopped there so I just didn't get enough to stan the rest of the group, I think it'll be the same for Hinapia for a while until they have more material for me to like.

I also love Sakura but not Izone, I just love her personality and how hard working she was in PD48 and she has just a really pure quality that I don't see in many idols, it's the same pure quality i'd say Yoona has, but ofc Sakura is a slightly cuter version whereas Yoona is the more womanly version
Aww, I loved PRISTIN at one time too. They had many great songs. It's really a shame it didn't work out for them. :(
Sakura is soo pretty and prim. She's the type of person you'd want to have a tea party with.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Aww, I loved PRISTIN at one time too. They had many great songs. It's really a shame it didn't work out for them. :(
Sakura is soo pretty and prim. She's the type of person you'd want to have a tea party with.
Sakura tea party yes pls :sadcat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bae Jinyoung - hot but too much work
Rocky + Eunwoo - hot but too much work
Hyunjin - hot but too much work
Beomgyu - hot but too much work
Kyungsoo - hot but too much work

hm I see a pattern here
@idols go solo

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen

Edit cuz I forgot: I really like Siyeon from Everglow but I just don't really care for Everglow, maybe it's just the music isn't my style. But Sihyeon was the member who was graded F in PD101 and then when she returned to PD48 she got a B and then an A in the reevaluation and also she's so so pretty and I was so proud of her for working hard in those years between PD101 and PD48 to go from grade F up to an A
I love Hinapia but yes, they don't have any material which is sad.
I usually form an opinion on a group when I have a comeback. I feel like this shows the direction they're going for

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Bae Jinyoung - hot but too much work
Rocky + Eunwoo - hot but too much work
Hyunjin - hot but too much work
Beomgyu - hot but too much work
Kyungsoo - hot but too much work

hm I see a pattern here
@idols go solo
so you're lazy
:susPepe:

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Sakura tea party yes pls :sadcat:
OMG yes
I feel like Sakura gives off such an elegant vibe, it's unseen in kpop.
I feel like she'd slay elegant/chique concepts

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Bobby - ikon
love his solo work but i cant stan a group for 1 member the other members get on my nerves
hope he goes more solo one day

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Sakura is a star. I think she has done well and will continue to do well in variety shows and other non-Kpop entertainment vehicles.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Jennie. She was funny on Running Man

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Yeonwoo from Momoland (well, she's not in Momoland anymore :c)

Momoland never appealed to me as a group. Some of their older songs were good and I enjoyed Boom Boom and Baam as guilty pleasures. But something about Yeonwoo's performance really stood out to me and she captured my attention immediately. I think I was straight up obsessed with her for half a year. I love her so much. :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
OMG yes
I feel like Sakura gives off such an elegant vibe, it's unseen in kpop.
I feel like she'd slay elegant/chique concepts
But LVR and Violeta were elegant concepts.

Hani, i like her and variety stuff. Just never go into the groups music. Actually most of the member were fun on WI.
She is the closest i come, bu tits not like i even know what she is doing now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread