• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder on your email client.

Event Idol Stylist Winners! (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Faerie

I’m feelin so fly, like a G6
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
So I would once again thank all who participated in this event. Ive hope everyone had fun because it was amazing seeing everybody get excited. I know these results are a day late, I apologized it is all my fault. But no excuses, you wanna get in the results.

First off all of those who participated in sending in a design will be rewarded a 1K trophy points.

— 3rd place goes to @Reo and 2K points
Username: Reo
Group/idol name: A.C.E
Song: Cactus
Why did you style this look? - Cactus is A.C.E's debut song so I think upgrading the looks for it seemed pretty reasonable to me. Two of their latest comebacks, 'Under Cover' and 'SAVAGE' have undoubtedly their best styling yet, so I thought I'd get inspired by those outfits while keeping a bit of the Cactus outfit vibe and just combine them all together.
I like when outfits have one or two things in common, which for these three outfits are #1 - the stripes and #2 - the consistency of the color black.
A.C.E previously wore Crop Tops already, so I thought adding them again wouldn't be too big of a surprise but still greatly appreciated.

DFE95874-40F4-4DFC-90A4-8467530C9AC5.jpeg

— 2nd place goes to @eclipsoul and 3K points
Username: eclipsoul
Group/idol name: Sunmi
Song: Siren
Why did you style this look? I chose this song because it was probably my most anticipated release in K-pop ever, I watched literally every stage performance of this so if I were to ever style an outfit for a K-pop idol, I would choose no other song than that. As in why I chose these outfits, I simply put Siren on repeat while I was creating them and picked the clothes that caught my attention while listening to the song.

D355700C-A474-4623-BE2B-68E3F0DDECF9.jpeg

1st place goes to @daeunraine and 5k points and a special
Username: daeunraine
Group/idol name: Red Velvet
Song: Psycho
Why did you style this look?

Their outfits are like a modern twist to the 1700s, but I want to fully have the outfits be modern, which is why I styled it the way I did. The style of two of the clothing has slight 1700s vibes, but I kept it modern mostly. I gave them dark makeup because I want to fully encapsulate the "Psycho" feeling of the song. Honestly, Wendy's outfit looks like a biker gang's outfit.
6D638441-11B1-40AC-826E-903D4932A925.png

thank you all for supporting!

Attachments

eclipsoul

Idol
Reaction score
thank you so much for the 2nd place, i genuinely did not expect that :nakypog: congratulations @daeunraine on your well deserved win! these outfits were as amazing as the song itself.
thank you for creating the event, it was really fun to take part in :pepeheart:

Lady_Grey

Rookie
Reaction score
can I know my ranking? :nekopout:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winners! :bigcatclap:

And thank you for doing this event, I really enjoyed it.

daeunraine

Rookie
Reaction score
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Congrats to the winners! Badge awarded to the event winner :dab:

I was too busy to make my look :yolk:
haha thank you! It looks so fancy! honestly I would have been too busy but I was overexcited and made the outfit the day I signed up haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Faerie Events 103
RainbowDevil Events 26
RainbowDevil Events 22