• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder on your email client.

Reality Idol Producer S3/Youth with you S2 OFFICIAL THREAD (4 Viewers)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

maruif

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Their names are Vicky and Jane and apparently they were sitting right behind Lisa and Kun during the evaluations...
oooo lemme look them up! They are the YG trainees right?

For me... well Keran was a given, but I also love Zoe (The short, cute voice girl), Chen Jue (The chinese girl) and Frahnm.

JakeyWantsCakey

#1 Tendery Stan
Reaction score
Reactions: SteviSone
Reaction score

maruif

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I have yet to watch by why is Handong getting such little screen time?
Does the company actually need to pay more for her to get more screen time then?
Doubt that is it, most likely the producers just don't want to push her.... TT

Reaction score
Doubt that is it, most likely the producers just don't want to push her.... TT
That's unfair, I dunno why they can't all just be pushed equally, then let the public decide.
56th place is not bad considering such short screentime.

maruif

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
That's unfair, I dunno why they can't all just be pushed equally, then let the public decide.
56th place is not bad considering such short screentime.
Bcs pushing all equally would be impossible...
It's impossible to give all equal amounts of screentime and still have the show be interesting and good to watch.

They can't show all performances, it would take too much out of the episode.
They have to pick and choose who they want to push and show.

And Handong can still rise and get pushed later. In Season 1 the member who ended up in 9th was 69th first time the rankings were released.

JakeyWantsCakey

#1 Tendery Stan
Reaction score
Episode 3 is out and ...

@JakeyWantsCakey OH MY FUCKING GOD. The 2 YG trainees. Haven't even debuted yet and YG is ALREADY being cheap with them!
Cheap with the outfits + not paying for the copyright for an additional performance! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!
I haven’t watched it yet but if it’s true that they want to reveal the group this year then YG probably don’t want these girls to do too well on this show... I’ve heard that their song was produced by another female trainee so Baby Monsters might be a self producing group.

maruif

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
These are the performances from EP.5, I'll just say that this show has some amazing rappers that popped off.

This is my personal favourite "Story of Billy"

"Girls with single lid eyelids" Shaking went off, simple as that!

"melody" this group had a lot of girls who had never rapped before, but everybody did amazing and NINEONE brought class like expected.

"kissing the future of love" unique girls singing a cute song

"The eve" a collaboration between sexy and cool girls

SteviSone

Idol
Reaction score
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
Has this been posted here yet?
It popped up on my feed n I wasn't curious cos I been reading abt Lisa dance mentoring on YwY, so I watched it n then watched Ep01.
Official IQIYI upload on YouTube(seems to be hard-subbed in English, tho incomplete at times{since I understand /get a sense of the mandarin spoken/sung}.
One initial thot was 109 girls, WOW! CRAZY!
I continued watching feed-ed videos n it's interesting. Never understood/watched any Produce or Sixteen/kpop music survival shows but I might keep watching this to catch up on a few of the girls; Luna, Monster An(?), n Vicky(?).
So far Most of the rest r too indistinct/un-sticking in my memory/faces-voices don't go with their names(flash by too fast/too many.)
For now think I'll watch some more.

maruif

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Has this been posted here yet?
It popped up on my feed n I wasn't curious cos I been reading abt Lisa dance mentoring on YwY, so I watched it n then watched Ep01.
Official IQIYI upload on YouTube(seems to be hard-subbed in English, tho incomplete at times{since I understand /get a sense of the mandarin spoken/sung}.
One initial thot was 109 girls, WOW! CRAZY!
I continued watching feed-ed videos n it's interesting. Never understood/watched any Produce or Sixteen/kpop music survival shows but I might keep watching this to catch up on a few of the girls; Luna, Monster An(?), n Vicky(?).
So far Most of the rest r too indistinct/un-sticking in my memory/faces-voices don't go with their names(flash by too fast/too many.)
For now think I'll watch some more.
I've watched all the show, but I'm kinda lazy with posting about it bcs basically nobody besides from me has been watching it on this site!

My favourites atm are Lu Keran, Marco Lin (lin Fan) and Zoe Wang. Shaking has been creeping up slowly too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

• maruif
  • JakeyWantsCakey