COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

GFX ideal solo debuts for some of my favorite gg idols (inspired by mayah's irene post) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was inspired by this thread by Mayah. I hope it's okay that I'm doing a similar thread concept for a few of my faves. I'll delete if it's not okay!!! <3 <3 <3

TZUYU (TWICE)

album cover (my edit):

explanation: Tzuyu recently said, "I want to try a concept that is sexy, cool, cheerful, and energetic at the same time." Tiffany Hwang's 2016 single "I Just Wanna Dance" suits this description perfectly, and Tiffany's huskier voice is a surprisingly good fit for Tzuyu, whose singing voice is deep and rich despite her ethereal, wispy beauty.

song:

JINSOUL (LOONA)

album cover (my edit):

explanation: She's known for being the chic, cool rapper in LOONA, but Jinsoul actually has a powerful voice and has been vocal about wanting to sing more ballads. Yves, her fellow member, has said she wants to form a special ballad sub-unit with Jinsoul (and Haseul). So why not give her a solo debut like Chungha's "Gotta Go," which is more theatrical, emotional, and ballad-like than the average K-Pop hit, yet also lets Jinsoul show off her cool swagger?

song:

--

That's all for now! I was nervous about this, but this was fun. Please let me know if you would be interested in seeing a continuation of this from me. I wanted to do a lot more but I'm hungry, tired, and just had a mental breakdown because of my depression earlier lol sorry~

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread