COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I ranted this morning but.... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
I'm so pissed right now, Ok so first last night my brother walks up to and tells me he left my hair straiter at my moms house. And i was so pissed i yelled at him, cause he didn't even ask if he could bring it! and i wouldn't have let him either cause i have one he could have used there already!!!! :nekopout: This kid always uses my stuff and i let him all the time and for some reason he thought i'd say no! I say yes to almost everything he wants! and where's my thanks? My thanks is he lose's my stuff, or ruins it, but i don't usally care, but the one time i really need something he doesn't have it!!! My hair is so wavy it looks like a lion's main!!I would say that's the last time he ever use's it but i can't....cause i know i will....

Then at first period i let a guy in my class use MY laptop charger and told him "Give It Back, After Class." well class ended and i had forgot ask him another time to give my charger back but i shouldn't have. So i packed up my stuff not thinking about the charger. I had walked about half way down the stairs and i saw the guy, and i remebered he didn't give it back. I asked him for and he said, "Oh sorry i left it in the class room." i gave him a 'what the fuck' look, and quickly ran to get my charger.
I got my charger and as i was walking down the hallway to my next class, i saw my friends so i was happy that i got to see them for a minute cause i needed it.
They both Gave me a hug-u~ And then we split ways and went to our classes~

I feel better after getting this off my chest, and i had talked to @MinSquishy about my brother already, i still didn't feel better but typing it makes me feel better...I've always felt better after typing or writing....Anyway Thank you for your time and please send your best regards to my brother, who should spend his day happily before i come after him.:pikahappy::pikagun:don't worry i won't kill him...just somewhat hurt.

Love you! I wish you the best day!~:pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
This is why you should marry a girl because at least you can wear the same clothes and whenever one of you think you have lost something, you can say "Baby, you have my clothes on, I need them", then they will take their clothes off and you realize they are naked and ready for a hot romp.

Hope this made you smile, even a little :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
This is why you should marry a girl because at least you can wear the same clothes and whenever one of you think you have lost something, you can say "Baby, you have my clothes on, I need them", then they will take their clothes off and you realize they are naked and ready for a hot romp.

Hope this made you smile, even a little :maheart:
:pandalove: lol, i love that~

It made me smile very bright, thank you:sanapray:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just glad you are feeling better now

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
It's always good to vent. Glad you feel better from speaking about this.
I don't do it often enough myself and bottle up my feelings. : /

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
It's always good to vent. Glad you feel better from speaking about this.
I don't do it often enough myself and bottle up my feelings. : /
If you ever need to vent, I'll listen.
It's not good to bottle up your feelings, i know it's not.
But if you ever need anything I'm here :)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
If you ever need to vent, I'll listen.
It's not good to bottle up your feelings, i know it's not.
But if you ever need anything I'm here :)
Thanks. I just have always done it. Since I never knew, until much later you weren't supposed to do that.
It's not like I will give you my life's story, but I will hit you up sometime yeah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread