COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation I love introducing new kpop fans to the wonderous history of kpop (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is one of the things I LOVE to do (and highkey the biggest reason I go on Omegle)
is to tell newer kpop fans about history of kpop!

I love telling 'em about what a way paving QUEEN BoA is.
I love telling 'em about H.O.T and Sechs Kies duking it out in the late 90s.

Explain to them why SM has so many company stans, but why they are also so hated.
Maybe add in a paragraph or two about DSP and how they used to rule the world. (translate - Korea)
The rise of YG and JYP.

Spice things up with scandals and tragedies, how TVXQ went from 5 to 2, how Ladies Code lost members, how marriage is a crime.

I just ADORE how then those newbie kpop fans are left in awe over how much there has been in kpop.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
back in my cringey new fan days i wrote an essay (3 pages!) on the history of kpop for my teacher

:we_kpopsourcing: what was i thinking lol

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
back in my cringey new fan days i wrote an essay (3 pages!) on the history of kpop for my teacher

:we_kpopsourcing: what was i thinking lol
I mean I can see that being cringy af!

I mean it is entirely possible to write a non-cringy paper on kpop, like for example.... Fan-culture with it's negative and positive sides; The effect Sasaengs have on idols; How the trainee system works; Why kpop came to be what it is today etc...

But somehow I think... those topics are way beyond even babier you to write non-cringily....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean I can see that being cringy af!

I mean it is entirely possible to write a non-cringy paper on kpop, like for example.... Fan-culture with it's negative and positive sides; The effect Sasaengs have on idols; How the trainee system works; Why kpop came to be what it is today etc...

But somehow I think... those topics are way beyond even babier you to write non-cringily....
ew, who would ever voluntarily do anything with actual meaning?

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s what I love to do too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread