COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I just finished Parasite {spoilers} (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
And I don’t know how to feel. I got mad because of the guy living in the basement but I didn’t expect that ending. There was a lot of Morse code involved but I don’t know if that kid died or not. It’s also ironic (probably intended) that the dad ends up living in the basement too lol. I think I missed some parts of the movie but I don’t know what happened to the old house maid. Also, I got annoyed at the hypocrisy and the fact she blackmailed the family.

The good parts is that it has superb acting and that Park Seo Joon was in there for a little bit.

Overall, good movie but I didn’t like the ending :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
same I didn't like the ending either, I was mad that the sister died. I mean her brother who was grooming a sophomore in high school was literally right there?? But I don't think the director intended for anyone to like the ending.

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I liked the ending. Not because it was a sad or happy ending, but the way it was structured and carefully manupilated to that point. It was clever and I love clever endings :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread