COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV I guess I'm gonnna stan a group of anime boys (Hypnosis Mic - Stella) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Wasn't expecting to. I thought they were 3D guys buuut when I went to their website I saw this:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i can see animated bands getting popular when everyone realizes how much real people suck. i really like gorillaz (british band that consists of animated members) so i've been waiting for more of these kinds of acts because there's infinite possibilities for storylines

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i can see animated bands getting popular when everyone realizes how much real people suck. i really like gorillaz (british band that consists of animated members) so i've been waiting for more of these kinds of acts because there's infinite possibilities for storylines
But even animated members kind of suck. Liiiiikkke Murdoc from Gorillaz? Or like Ace, Gangrene gang Ace. Murdoc especially he took 2D's woman, gave 2D eightball eyes, locked 2D and more. Dude's a jerk.

Having people be kinda sucky and making mistakes and stuff is the beauty of it.
(Unless if its domestic abuse, rape, death threatening, abuse, scapegoating and bullying, stuffs like that)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
But even animated members kind of suck. Liiiiikkke Murdoc from Gorillaz? Or like Ace, Gangrene gang Ace. Murdoc especially he took 2D's woman, gave 2D eightball eyes, locked 2D and more. Dude's a jerk.

Having people be kinda sucky and making mistakes and stuff is the beauty of it.
(Unless if its domestic abuse, rape, death threatening, abuse, scapegoating and bullying, stuffs like that)
ok true lolol at least fictional law enforcement is nice since Murdoc is in jail rn. wish i could say the same for real life justice :welp:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread