MV I guess I'm gonnna stan a group of anime boys (Hypnosis Mic - Stella)

TaShye

Trainee
Reaction score

Wasn't expecting to. I thought they were 3D guys buuut when I went to their website I saw this:

hyponsismic-png.30321

marlax

Trainee
Reaction score
i can see animated bands getting popular when everyone realizes how much real people suck. i really like gorillaz (british band that consists of animated members) so i've been waiting for more of these kinds of acts because there's infinite possibilities for storylines

TaShye

Trainee
Reaction score
i can see animated bands getting popular when everyone realizes how much real people suck. i really like gorillaz (british band that consists of animated members) so i've been waiting for more of these kinds of acts because there's infinite possibilities for storylines
But even animated members kind of suck. Liiiiikkke Murdoc from Gorillaz? Or like Ace, Gangrene gang Ace. Murdoc especially he took 2D's woman, gave 2D eightball eyes, locked 2D and more. Dude's a jerk.

Having people be kinda sucky and making mistakes and stuff is the beauty of it.
(Unless if its domestic abuse, rape, death threatening, abuse, scapegoating and bullying, stuffs like that)

marlax

Trainee
Reaction score
But even animated members kind of suck. Liiiiikkke Murdoc from Gorillaz? Or like Ace, Gangrene gang Ace. Murdoc especially he took 2D's woman, gave 2D eightball eyes, locked 2D and more. Dude's a jerk.

Having people be kinda sucky and making mistakes and stuff is the beauty of it.
(Unless if its domestic abuse, rape, death threatening, abuse, scapegoating and bullying, stuffs like that)
ok true lolol at least fictional law enforcement is nice since Murdoc is in jail rn. wish i could say the same for real life justice :welp:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reaction score
Ship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PinkPrincess J-Music 1
Yseki J-Music 11