Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

Fanart I expose my shit drawings (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Shipped With
So,,,I'm still a beginner to digital art at least sooo,,,. But here are some pictures I've made recently lol. I guess I just feel like sharing c: I'm still very young and learning so don't judge me TOO much

@twinkle ;)

Reaction score
Shipped With

crybaby

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
i see them now, and holy moly izz they are beautiful!!! they look so good and ur so stupid to say they are ugly, that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Shipped With
i see them now, and holy moly izz they are beautiful!!! they look so good and ur so stupid to say they are ugly, that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAHH THANK YOU :llama_blush:

Reaction score
Shipped With
Seriously!!!! :pandaomg: Your style with the ink drawing is GREAT! Especially the crosshatching on the eyes, the look is amazing!!!! Then the digital one!!!! The skin looks like SKIN! Teach me :((
SDJKDJD THANK YOU SO MUCH :llama_blush::llama_blush::llama_blush:

NogaNono

Rookie
Reaction score
These are really good! This might be a weird thing to say but I really like the hands because I suck at drawing hand and it's so hard for me. TT I think the faces are really good as well and I like the shading.

Reaction score
Shipped With
These are really good! This might be a weird thing to say but I really like the hands because I suck at drawing hand and it's so hard for me. TT I think the faces are really good as well and I like the shading.
Thank you!! I'm glad you think the hands looks nice, I'm not very confident in drawing them yet o.0

NogaNono

Rookie
Reaction score
Thank you!! I'm glad you think the hands looks nice, I'm not very confident in drawing them yet o.0
Trust me, they look really good, coming from someone who draws really shitty hands!~

Reaction score
Shipped With

taemkitten

SHINee & ASTRO's Noona
Reaction score
Shipped With
Don't you ever doubt yourself - seriously.
I know it's hard not to sometimes (I'm a habitual doubter of myself and have been for years) BUT! Know that you are heavily admired and that your skills produce awesome works. Keep it up, I want to see more ♥

Reaction score
Such is the creator's curse for being his/her own worst critic. These are absolutely gorgeous! I wouldn't have thought you were a beginner drawing digitally. In fact, I don't. They're too good. 🧐

Reactions: Skinnny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)