COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I don't want a permanent Dream unit... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well I want it... but there is something I want even more...

If I had to pick between having Renjun and Chenle in WayV and having an OG Dream unit.... I will pick RenLe in WayV in a heartbeat....
IN. A. HEARTBEAT.

That is it. This be my confession.

Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want him to be in both but I don't want to put too much work on him at the same time. It would be so hard promoting in both China and Korea with different groups. :yolk: I'll hand him over to WayV for now :c The new Dreamies better live up to my standards :chickill:

You've reminded me how Dream aren't going to be the same anymore now :c *cries in pool of sadness*

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want him to be in both but I don't want to put too much work on him at the same time. It would be so hard promoting in both China and Korea with different groups. :yolk: I'll hand him over to WayV for now :c The new Dreamies better live up to my standards :chickill:

You've reminded me how Dream aren't going to be the same anymore now :c *cries in pool of sadness*
but the thing is... the current trainees SM has... there are these 2 cuties who look to be Dream aged.... I... They look so cute...

1578766069816.png
1578766099131.png

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why did you make me sad :umjicry:?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I agree i feel like all the members potentials are better in separate groups tbh

chenle and renjun have strong vocals what will do well in wayv
plus wayv seems to be promoting more in korea << maybe ready for More nct members
sm wont be able to hide the nct connections in china after renjun and chenle join

and jisung jaemin and jeno will all do amazing in a hip hop / pop style
what dream was starting to go down what didnt really suit chenle or renjun tbh as there faces are to innocent

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
My Theories​

2020:Jasmin, Jeno & Renjun debut in NCT Q/X or whatever they call it with 2 new members. Chenle & Jisung stay in Dream with 5 or more new kids.

2021: Chenle graduates from Dream and he and Renjun start promoting in China in the new Chinese group SM have already said they’re planning. Jisung joins the new Korean unit as Renjun’s replacement like Jungwoo did for Winwin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread