• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Game I can guess your bias. (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Faerie

SIXNINE #1 ANTI
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
From any group. All you need to do is comment the group you want me to guess from and another bias (not from the same group)

For more certification here’s a example
My bias is Jeongyeon
Can you guess my bias from Red Velvet?

Ozymandias

Stan SUJU GOATS!!
Reaction score
Ship
It’s actually joy :pepeheart:
But that’s only an example

Well I see you like cute girls that can be sexy at the same time . Great at dance soooo Yooa
Close close, like Yooa's a strong, strong wrecker but it's Hyojung by a thread. I like her bubbly personality, same as Sana and they're both so cute. Yooa does seem more similar tho with that cute-sexy dichotomy :sanapray:

Faerie

SIXNINE #1 ANTI
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Close close, like Yooa's a strong, strong wrecker but it's Hyojung by a thread. I like her bubbly personality, same as Sana and they're both so cute. Yooa does seem more similar tho with that cute-sexy dichotomy :sanapray:
Aww she’s so adorable I personally Bias Seunghee. Shes just so precious for this world :nekolove:

Ozymandias

Stan SUJU GOATS!!
Reaction score
Ship
Aww she’s so adorable I personally Bias Seunghee. Shes just so precious for this world :nekolove:
They're all so adorable :maheart:
I love Arin too coz she's such a sweet and polite maknae, I prefer them over evil/savage maknaes :yolk:

PurpleHime

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
My bias is Jiho

Could you guess my bias in Red Velvet ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)