COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Movie I am watching Parasite right now LoL (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's so freaking funny... I am only 30 mins but I can't stop watching, sucks that I have to watch it at home a movie this quality should be watch on theatres.. anyways you guys should really check it out it's really worth it and lives up to the hype.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It really is hilarious lmao, but will take a turn too :yolk:
Lemme know how it goes :sanapray:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
How can I watch it?
Idk if it's still being screened in the UK lol, it isn't here. And wasn't available on any streaming sites so I had to use illegal ways aka torrents but that might be banned where you live so Idk :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
So today I was finally able to watch it (in front of my laptop of course) and let me say a few things (without making spoilers obviously). First of all, the actors did an amazing job. The director blew my mind with all the details inside the movie, everything was there for a reason. A very good job! 2 hours that felt like 15 minutes.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So today I was finally able to watch it (in front of my laptop of course) and let me say a few things (without making spoilers obviously). First of all, the actors did an amazing job. The director blew my mind with all the details inside the movie, everything was there for a reason. A very good job! 2 hours that felt like 15 minutes.
That one sequence is so good, you know- the rain one. It starts at the rich house with a funny scene and eventually it turns into so much more. And it was mostly the camera and lighting doing the storytelling too, so brilliant :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
That one sequence is so good, you know- the rain one. It starts at the rich house with a funny scene and eventually it turns into so much more. And it was mostly the camera and lighting doing the storytelling too, so brilliant :sj_weary:
I mean one minute you're laughing and the next one you're holding back the tears. I heard that the movie is coming out in February in my country so I will go and watch it again on the big screen.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I mean one minute you're laughing and the next one you're holding back the tears. I heard that the movie is coming out in February in my country so I will go and watch it again on the big screen.
Yeah it starts out one way and by the time the sequence ends, wow :nekosweat:
I was loving the movie upto that point anyway but when that sequence happened, I was like yep I'm watching greatness :sj_weary:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread