COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Hua Chenyu's <I Really Want to Love This World> featured on Shanghai's Twin Towers for Breaking Netease Music's Network Record! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Netease Music's Congratulatory celebration for Hua Chenyu breaking the network record (of all time)!

Here are the records he broke:

And he did that all in 1 month with no promotion from his company.

Stream SOTY, Stream 'I Really Want to Love This World'

Those Topic videos usually don't work for everyone so here's a live version, in which Hua Chenyu teaches an important lesson to everyone!

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Chinese is such a hit or miss for me, sometimes the x, dj, z and other not so silent and good sounding letters really bug me but there are times it doesn't. This is kinda slow but good for this dude, not a bad song by any stretch.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Chinese is such a hit or miss for me, sometimes the x, dj, z and other not so silent and good sounding letters really bug me but there are times it doesn't. This is kinda slow but good for this dude, not a bad song by any stretch.
Honestly it took a while for my ears to feel comfortable with the language too but then I started watch C-drama and got used to it.
And personally, this wasn't my favourite song (instrument/sound wise) from him either but the meaning of the song just somehow made it all the more better. Turns out I end up liking songs more when their meanings resonate with me.
But thanks for checking it out! People ignore C-music here so I wasn't expecting anyone to actually give it a try :yolk:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread