COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How many concerts have you attended? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
How many concerts have you attended in all?

I've been to 17 in all, 3 of which were K-Pop concerts, and my most recent was Seventeen (which was weirdly enough the 17th concert I've been to). My most notable concerts I've attended are: Twenty One Pilots, Coldplay, The 1975, Monsta X, Ateez, & Seventeen.

What about you? Share your favorite experiences. :sanapray:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
4 total... but let's say 3 because one of them was blood on the dance floor in 2013 ok bye

Edit: I should probably expand on this :rosesmug: I've been too Maroon 5 in like 2009 and just last year I saw Panic! at the Disco and BTS in London :taesquish:

Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Too many Western concerts (40+)

K Pop though. 9. (Taeyeon, Red Velvet, Blackpink and Dreamcatcher)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
2. Taylor Swift because my sister dragged me along, and The Rose (my choice)

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I've been to 0, but I'd love to go to one someday

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've been to a FEW... Mostly blues concerts though.

I've been to August's blues a LOT of times, which is a blues festival in a city near my home.
I've been to jawbone (the best concert of my life! It was a small crowd but the band is INCREDIBLE in every way imaginable!)
Then some more blues artists... I've been to see my brothers band a lot of times and that band is ALSO top tier and this isn't me being biased either.

and then Ewert and the two dragons...

I think that's about it... I haven't ever really kept count, bcs my family organizes most of the blues concerts that do happen in Estonia (esp. by artists who aren't estonian) so those are the ones I tend to end up at!

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
How many concerts have you attended in all?

I've been to 17 in all, 3 of which were K-Pop concerts, and my most recent was Seventeen (which was weirdly enough the 17th concert I've been to). My most notable concerts I've attended are: Twenty One Pilots, Coldplay, The 1975, Monsta X, Ateez, & Seventeen.

What about you? Share your favorite experiences. :sanapray:
You lucky son of a chimken. I've only been to see the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus back in the fetus days aka 2009.
I'd love to go to a K-Pop concert but it's never within a reasonable distance. :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
alot i tapered off for a while when it was more jam session than the songs. We did do bands at clubs for awhile too.

Also i hate stadium shows so i never go any more. Any bigger than a basketball arena is too big. The point is to hear em sing and the large venues suck for audio.
Kpop
8 Red Velvet, Tiffany, 3 IZ*ONE and I intend to see either IZ*ONE or Red Velvet this year, more if groups i care about come to the US.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
2 bts concerts i dont care enough for anyone else's

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have been to all SM concert from BoA-SuperM. Planning to see SuperM at Tokyo Dome. Been to BTS and JYP and YG artists concert. Been to other Kpop concert like KCON or other Kpop events. Been to like Jay Park concert. I go to whatever artists I have interest in even if I don't actually stan them.

I go to a lot of Japanese concert like especially Arashi, Hey Say Jump and like J Soul Brothers. I use to go to like Hello Project artist concert when like Berryz Koubou and Cute were around and the older Morning Musume gen. I go to A-Nation almost every year. Gone to One Ok Rock. I usually go to LDH or Johnny artists concert.

For western artists I only been to Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift & Justin Beiber. I want to go to a Jonas Brothers and a 5sos concert.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
In total would be like

Kpop i've been to dreamcatcher fansign only

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Kpop: Red Velvet, Hyukoh, Heize, 3 KCONs (Red Velvet, BTS, Twice, NCT, SuJu, MMM, Gfriend, SVT, fromis_9, SKZ and many others)

Western: Too many to count. My most memorable ones were Ariana Grande (small venue, back when her first album was just released) and Michala Petri (classical recorder).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread