COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How have you changed? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Whether it's who you are as a person or even just your appearance, how have you changed?

I used to be a really anxious child... even though I'm still anxious, my social skills are somehwat better now that I'm an adult (I can at least fake it and pretend). I'm also less hateful towards myself most of the time.. I used to only depend on others in some ways, but now I mostly take care of myself and live pretty independently..

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I was more timid and scared.

Also I used long hair for a while

Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com
KS Coins
uhhh i havent changed yet saddly well i got even worse with talkign to poeple

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
I became more focused on my own dreams and like being on my own more than anything
When I was young and disliked by people, I'd constantly overthink it but now it's like that's just how it is
I feel used to everything and disconnected, I feel less but somehow I'm a sadder person than I used to be
It's like I changed in the right ways on the outside but the inside is worse than ever

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
im not as pessimistic as i used to be, but ive learned to become more skeptical

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Appearance -
- I've lost some weight since I was younger
- I dress a bit better than I used to

Personality -
- I've noticed that I can be more spiteful than I was before. After letting people walk all over me for years I guess I've just started to become less likely to tolerate it.
- I'm more openminded
- I keep trying without giving up on things completely

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
In appearance, my beard grew and I lost some weight.
Personality-wise, I care less about what other people think about me, which allows me to have my own opinions about any subject (and also be more open-minded).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My hair is much shorter now but I still look like a middle schooler. Personality wise, I’m not as hopeful or trusting as I used to be. Life made me a little bitter.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have gotten physically a lot stronger. A lot stronger. Matured im a bit better looking due to my products lmao.

Mentally stronger. Smarter. Im better at writing fitter healthier. Im better in every way tbh.

Im more focused determined. However i am not as nice. Thats one thing im sure of. I downgraded in.

My singing has gotten worse, musically ive worsened didnt have time for it. However rap still is 10/10.

My psychology skills have heightened also.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
my appearance slightly changed when I started wearing glasses and got my hair cut short
as a person i have become more awkward, calm and less fierce

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Since I have been on my business journey, I have learned to come out of my comfort zone, although I have a long way to go with my confidence, they have got a lot better and I am striving towards my goals.
I am a lot happier and always try to keep positive and if I do become negative, I try to acknowledge that and get back to my state I was before.
For my mindset, I'm working on myself daily to become the best I can be.
I know there is good and bad in every person but the aim is to mostly keep with your good side and for that to happen, you have to work on yourself.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've become more positive in the past year, my personality and humor have changed, after discontinuing some toxic friendships and finding better friends, I've noticed that my outlook on life has changed a lot more. I used to be really insecure about myself and appearance but I'm way more confident now, (I'm still insecure about other things lol). I've learned that sometimes ignoring possible arguments over stupid things is way better than facing it head-on. although I do feel a lot lonelier now lol, I think that I'm doing okay. it's kinda crazy how much I've changed as a person in just a year. appearance wise I'm a little taller now, I've lost some weight and I wear contacts usually, I think that's about it.

Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com
KS Coins
I gained weight ;-;

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I was a completely different child. A self-proclaimed queen of my group. I was extremely popular. The boys had crushes on me, the girls wanted to be me. I was very princess and lived for the compliments. As a teenager, that's when the problems started and my personality totally turned upside down. Due to my lack of esteem, I started to lock myself in, I wasn’t queen of the group anymore and did not know where I belonged anymore. I felt abandoned, even though, with my bitchy ways, it was only a matter of time. I left my group of friends and I even left the school afterwards. This was the beginning of my mental problems. I have from time to time inside me, the lioness who stands out, is sexy and proud of herself, but more often than not, she returns to her hiding place, frightened by the constant deceptions that life put on her road. I’m in constant rotation between these two personalities.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Irl, appearance wise: Nothing except I've become uglier somehow or the other

Online: I'm not as scared to say stuff

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm less shy and anxious now. Back then I always had trouble talking with other people - even to family members, so I just listen to the conversations when I was in a group of people. Also speaking in front of people / getting the attention was way too much for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread