• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

How have you changed?

kodoku

Trainee
Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Whether it's who you are as a person or even just your appearance, how have you changed?

I used to be a really anxious child... even though I'm still anxious, my social skills are somehwat better now that I'm an adult (I can at least fake it and pretend). I'm also less hateful towards myself most of the time.. I used to only depend on others in some ways, but now I mostly take care of myself and live pretty independently..

kddicted

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
I became more focused on my own dreams and like being on my own more than anything
When I was young and disliked by people, I'd constantly overthink it but now it's like that's just how it is
I feel used to everything and disconnected, I feel less but somehow I'm a sadder person than I used to be
It's like I changed in the right ways on the outside but the inside is worse than ever

lexusuwu

☘🍀
Reaction score
Appearance -
- I've lost some weight since I was younger
- I dress a bit better than I used to

Personality -
- I've noticed that I can be more spiteful than I was before. After letting people walk all over me for years I guess I've just started to become less likely to tolerate it.
- I'm more openminded
- I keep trying without giving up on things completely

Jichuus

Trainee
Reaction score
My hair is much shorter now but I still look like a middle schooler. Personality wise, I’m not as hopeful or trusting as I used to be. Life made me a little bitter.

ripiasuju

Flop
Reaction score
I have gotten physically a lot stronger. A lot stronger. Matured im a bit better looking due to my products lmao.

Mentally stronger. Smarter. Im better at writing fitter healthier. Im better in every way tbh.

Im more focused determined. However i am not as nice. Thats one thing im sure of. I downgraded in.

My singing has gotten worse, musically ive worsened didnt have time for it. However rap still is 10/10.

My psychology skills have heightened also.

LucidDream

Rookie
Reaction score
Since I have been on my business journey, I have learned to come out of my comfort zone, although I have a long way to go with my confidence, they have got a lot better and I am striving towards my goals.
I am a lot happier and always try to keep positive and if I do become negative, I try to acknowledge that and get back to my state I was before.
For my mindset, I'm working on myself daily to become the best I can be.
I know there is good and bad in every person but the aim is to mostly keep with your good side and for that to happen, you have to work on yourself.

Reactions: kodoku and igloo

amourpinks

Trainee
Reaction score
I've become more positive in the past year, my personality and humor have changed, after discontinuing some toxic friendships and finding better friends, I've noticed that my outlook on life has changed a lot more. I used to be really insecure about myself and appearance but I'm way more confident now, (I'm still insecure about other things lol). I've learned that sometimes ignoring possible arguments over stupid things is way better than facing it head-on. although I do feel a lot lonelier now lol, I think that I'm doing okay. it's kinda crazy how much I've changed as a person in just a year. appearance wise I'm a little taller now, I've lost some weight and I wear contacts usually, I think that's about it.

Reactions: kodoku

Chan

Nugu
Reaction score
I gained weight ;-;

Reactions: kodoku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KwonSoonYoung General 21
lexusuwu General 8