COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How does your body react to mental distress? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Personally, when I'm stressed, I can't sleep, I overeat and even sometimes throw up and have nosebleeds ๐Ÿ˜…
how do you guys handle stress and such things?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
watch sad videos then have a good cry and let it out

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I get stressed and overwhelmed easily. I end up crying, losing sleep, my heart will race, and I might end up with an anxiety attack too.
I guess some ways that I destress is by exercising, listening to music, or by watching tv or Youtube videos. Distraction helps me a lot.

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I get incredibly nauseous, I can't eat, I can barely get myself to move sometimes. My body starts to shake. And when it gets really bad, I just start to cry.

The only thing I do to try and ease the stress is to distract myself. I'll watch youtube and play video games or something like that, or if I'm feeling ambitious (and not too sick), I'll go out for a run. Lately, I've also had @Joy to calm my nerves too, which is nice.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
well..
insomnia, rashes, lack of/no appetitie, susceptable to catching more colds and infections, i just power through like i normally do. sort of a mind over matter stituation or else i wouldn't be able to cope with it.

mysteric

.*๏พŸ+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she โ™ก her
Ship
Depends on my level tbh. In the order that I remember of:
Sweat/shake/that type of thing
Become as emotionally constipated as a marble table
Feel dizzy
Feel nauseous
Throw up
Cry

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
A flurry of cold sensations. Flushed face. Nausea.

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
As of most people have already said, canโ€™t sleep, i over eat, cramps, nausea, heart racing, headache

When it escalates to a full anxiety attarck, hyperventilating, sweat, heart ache , screaming, and due to the lack of air, vision trouble, dizziness, loss of mobility, and feeling of numbness after the crisis. i am apathetic for a few moment after, and then itโ€™s a heavy fatigue.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nauseous. Back when I was in school before my university year, I hated speaking in front of the class. Like even when the teacher called me to read a paragraph from the textbook. I would get so nervous and like get a headache and sweaty palm. When I was a teen I was always thinking stranger was staring and probably judging me or something. And when that happen I just feel dizzy and my face burning up. I usually go home and sleep cuz I would feel so dizzy that it was hard to walk. Also sometime washing my face with cold water work and drinking sprite.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Stress makes me sensitive to any sound

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Lots of nervousness, walking up&down, can't stay calm, heavy breathing. Sweating, sped-up heartbeat, etc.

It's rare that I'm mentally distressed but when it happens, it's awful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread