Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Discussion How do you manage your skin?

LeeriaYa

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reaction score
Shipped With
Stanning Seventeen
Washing with the tears of my anti’s who think I care
Not caring as much
Lots of green tea
Charcoal mask

I do everything but the charcoal mask 7 times a week.
The mask Only comes every four days because that stuff will dry you

bulletproof

boom boom ciao yerim antis
Reaction score
Shipped With
In the morning I just wash my face with water because I am always in a rush. Then apply COSRX essence and sunscreen. Every morning, but that’s a really short routine because I am always late.
In the night I remove my makeup with micelar water, wash it with Bioderma cleanser. Then exfoliate with Secret Key peeling gel, use essence, sheet mask, creams and eye cream. The peeling and mask not everyday tho, once in 2-3 days. And I just ordered a new toner I plan to introduce in my routine.

Bara

Trainee
Reaction score
Very rarely coz the more you do it your skin will be damaged

I once tried everyday during my highschool. It caused a round-shaped dull on my face and more pimples. After that i stopped caring about my skin and just washed my face using water, surprisingly my skin looked way better although it wasn't as bright as before.

Now i only use milk cleanser every week, and facewash and pore pack once per month.
I use a cheap moisturizer that only moist my face and doesn't have other effects.

Wingfrost

Rookie
Reaction score
I just wash my face everyday and use a clay mask 2 times a week and my skin stays clear most of the time. :llama_prance:

kodoku

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
I have pcos so my skin is pretty crappy no matter what I do, sadly :/ I've been trying to sleep better, drink more water, eat healthy, take vitamins, avoid stress......
I try to use good and natural products... I also try to always remove my makeup and I don't wear much of it, then I wash my face with a cleanser and konjac sponge, after that I put eye cream on and then some moisturizer (also on the neck) and if needed I put on a special cream on pimples and I also use masks (mostly sheet masks) once a week and that's pretty much it

Orion

Trainee
Reaction score
Late but
1) Diet/exercise - I rarely drink anything but water and I try my best to snack on veggies instead of junk food. Also excercise every day, just seems to make me less stressed.
2) I do a face mask once a week, but other than that I only wash with water.
3) Moisturize at night, aloe vera during the day.
4) Wash hands often and avoid touching face. This includes picking at skin, which is something I used to be really bad about due to dermatillomania :hmm:

I’ve been really good about following this and I saw a huge improvement to my skin so I guess this is working for me ^^

baekk

💗🌸𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒💗🌸
Reaction score
Shipped With
I just splash it with water and go on with my day. My skin is quite nice but sometimes it gets really dry

kuroyuri

*•.¸♡ #kuromin ♡¸.•*
Reaction score
Shipped With
1) stan mamamoo
2) don't wear makeup except little foundation and lipstick (high school student here eek)
3) wash my face
4) carry those oil blot sheets everywhere
5) before going to bed every night, use some sandalwood gel (?) that I get from india to keep my skin hydrated

that's it lol

Hajima

Rookie
Reaction score
i have horrible acne... here what works for me so other could find it useful to them

i stay away from dairy sugar and spicy food
drink water 1 liter a day
clean my skin once a day i have a dry skin
i use an antibiotic topical cream
lotion

that's it.

Last edited:

mysteric

.。*゚+.*.。f(love)+..。*゚+.
Reaction score
Shipped With
Bold of you to assume I had one in the first place :yolk:

Poetry

Nugu
Reaction score
Wash and gently exfoliate twice a day. Moisturize and sunscreen in the morning. Night moisturizer over retinoid at night. As needed lip balm. Add and subtract things based on weather conditions and environment. Retinoid used very sparingly. If I'm wearing make up I usually double cleanse.

Reactions: MonCherry
Reaction score
I try to stink to my skin routine everyday, but since school ended I slacked off a bit and paid the price :yolk:

HOWEVER! My new skincare routine is this:

1. Wash my face using Pond's Pure Detox Charcoal face wash (2)
2. Apply Dickinson's hydrating facial toner with bunch of cotton balls (1)
3. Moisturize with Holika Holika's 99% Aloe soothing gel (1)*

*i also like to wait for the rest of my face to dry before putting a little bit beneath my eyes

So far this has worked for me during the course of the summer. Before that I had a completely different skincare routine where the only similarity was the face wash I used.

Reactions: kookheon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)