• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Lilac

✯☾Koala The Master Carat☽✯
Reaction score
Shipped With
Stanning Seventeen
Washing with the tears of my anti’s who think I care
Not caring as much
Lots of green tea
Charcoal mask

I do everything but the charcoal mask 7 times a week.
The mask Only comes every four days because that stuff will dry you

bulletproof

Jungkook's noona
Reaction score
Shipped With
In the morning I just wash my face with water because I am always in a rush. Then apply COSRX essence and sunscreen. Every morning, but that’s a really short routine because I am always late.
In the night I remove my makeup with micelar water, wash it with Bioderma cleanser. Then exfoliate with Secret Key peeling gel, use essence, sheet mask, creams and eye cream. The peeling and mask not everyday tho, once in 2-3 days. And I just ordered a new toner I plan to introduce in my routine.

Bara

Trainee
Reaction score
Very rarely coz the more you do it your skin will be damaged

I once tried everyday during my highschool. It caused a round-shaped dull on my face and more pimples. After that i stopped caring about my skin and just washed my face using water, surprisingly my skin looked way better although it wasn't as bright as before.

Now i only use milk cleanser every week, and facewash and pore pack once per month.
I use a cheap moisturizer that only moist my face and doesn't have other effects.

Wingfrost

Nugu
Reaction score
I just wash my face everyday and use a clay mask 2 times a week and my skin stays clear most of the time. :llama_prance:

joshuaology

Rookie
Reaction score
Shipped With
Nothing other than washing my face everyday

Reactions: Mew

Keynam

#1 Sana Stan
Reaction score
1. Wash ur face
2. Profit

Since I'm a guy in puberty this can be more or less effective from time to time lol

kodoku

Trainee
Reaction score
Shipped With
I have pcos so my skin is pretty crappy no matter what I do, sadly :/ I've been trying to sleep better, drink more water, eat healthy, take vitamins, avoid stress......
I try to use good and natural products... I also try to always remove my makeup and I don't wear much of it, then I wash my face with a cleanser and konjac sponge, after that I put eye cream on and then some moisturizer (also on the neck) and if needed I put on a special cream on pimples and I also use masks (mostly sheet masks) once a week and that's pretty much it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cosmic Beauty & Fashion 1