COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction HOW DO YOU INSPIRE YOURSELF (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I read other fanfics/books/manga/etc. or watch shows/films/anime/etc. Usually I get my inspiration by clinging onto what those things "didn't do" or "could've done."

Or, I might like the vibe, a background, a decoration, etc. of anything, and get inspiration from that (ex. some gloomy image of an angel suddenly turns to an idea of angels being murderers or something of the sort).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I usually just look at pictures of Yoshinori's face.

I just wrote Kang Seungyoon and Song Minho from WINNER as two OB-GYN's. (Yes, this is a tasteless joke referring to Mino's SMTM-era faux pas.) Obviously, someone gets knocked up in this fan fic.
Dr. Kang refers the patient to his colleague Dr. Song because Dr. Kang cannot handle the scandal! :pandaomg:Dr. Song sees expatriates, so he doesn't care.

Edit: And I made Seunghoon and Lee Hi divorce lawyers. It's the legal offices of Lee & Lee. They make bank.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread