COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ Hitomi is a dom (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So... Hitomi is an absolute goddess of a domme!

At least in my opinion she seems like the type to want to be serviced.
I can just imagine her standing there while a sub licks her boots.
I can imagine her sitting on a throne while being served food and drinks.
I can see how she would inspect a job done by the sub, inspect every surface in the house if the sub had been ordered to clean. Punishing him/her for even the smallest speck of dust found.

I can see her being a strict mistress, but a loving one. If this makes sense.

Always making sure the sub is alright. Having regular meetings to discuss whether all is at it should be. She is way too proper and kind-hearted to let any actual harm to come to anybody she cares for.

Hii-Chan is a goddess.

PS: unrelated fun fact... Hii-chan is the only idol whose picture folder I have named her nickname and not her actual name or stagename.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I forgot to post the pictures at first :lisalaugh:
I mean she is honestly so pretty! And not the usual kpop beauty standard pretty, like Tzuyu and Minju and Yoona etc etc etc... Like sure those girls are REALLY pretty, but Hitomi also looks really unique as well!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean she is honestly so pretty! And not the usual kpop beauty standard pretty, like Tzuyu and Minju and Yoona etc etc etc... Like sure those girls are REALLY pretty, but Hitomi also looks really unique as well!
Yes, she's one of those idols who has that look that is like you said, not standard kpop beauty but a different type of beauty, like Minnie from (G)I-dle, or Gahyeon from Dreamcatcher, etc.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes, she's one of those idols who has that look that is like you said, not standard kpop beauty but a different type of beauty, like Minnie from (G)I-dle, or Gahyeon from Dreamcatcher, etc.
But it's weird, bcs while it's not really the standard kpop pretty, it 100% fits kpop.

it's what you call the non-standard visuals etc... They aren't standard, but they are just right.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
But it's weird, bcs while it's not really the standard kpop pretty, it 100% fits kpop.

it's what you call the non-standard visuals etc... They aren't standard, but they are just right.
Yes! If I'm honest, I prefer these looks to the standard kpop look as well, although I do like standard kpop looks, but I prefer the unique type of looks more.
Also, I think Hitomi suits being a kpop idol more than Sakura imo, I still see Sakura as a J-idol.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oh i didn't know. She gives me Sub vibes
oh i didn't know. She gives me Sub vibes
Like she looks so innocent and proper and like just an overall good girl BUT... she is actually really snarky + she takes shit from NOBODY.
She also isn't the innocent type proper, she is the poised I'm the queen kind of proper.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes! If I'm honest, I prefer these looks to the standard kpop look as well, although I do like standard kpop looks, but I prefer the unique type of looks more.
Also, I think Hitomi suits being a kpop idol more than Sakura imo, I still see Sakura as a J-idol.
It might be bcs in jpop Hitomi was basically a nobody. Sakura become a sombeody and really bloomed in jpop, but Hitomi bloomed and is still blooming in IZ*ONE.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It might be bcs in jpop Hitomi was basically a nobody. Sakura become a sombeody and really bloomed in jpop, but Hitomi bloomed and is still blooming in IZ*ONE.
True! I haven't been following IZ*ONE that much though tbh, but you have sure got me into Hitomi-chan :pepelgbt: :maheart:
How much did you follow AKB48 before IZ*ONE? I was a big fan a few years ago and still got some AKB stuff which I got from Akihabara in Tokyo lol but I haven't been keeping an eye on them for quite some time now, but I should really get into Keyakisaki46 lol

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
True! I haven't been following IZ*ONE that much though tbh, but you have sure got me into Hitomi-chan :pepelgbt: :maheart:
How much did you follow AKB48 before IZ*ONE? I was a big fan a few years ago and still got some AKB stuff which I got from Akihabara in Tokyo lol but I haven't been keeping an eye on them for quite some time now, but I should really get into Keyakisaka46 lol
I really wasn't into AKB at ALL... I was into jpop minimally and the only group I was even really interested in was Keyaki.
I mean... Keyaki is STILL like my no.1 and Techi is literally my queen!

These days though I've really fallen for AKB's theatre queen Yuiri!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
all this Hitomi love :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread