COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News HIGH RANKING POLICE OFFICIAL MENTIONED AS ALLY OF SEUNGRI & JJY IN KAKAO GROUP CHAT (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The National Police Agency of Korea confirmed a high ranking police official, (higher then the Gangnam Police Chief) was mentioned in the Kakao talks as being an ally of Seungri and JJY.
http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3060529&cloc=joongangdaily|home|top

So putting it all together:

• This is why the technician didn't go to the police after finding the Kakao Group chat but to a firm specializing in corruption.
  • This could be related to the Burning Sun police scandal and it could connect Seungri to the cover up.
  • This is why JJY's 2016 case went away.
Seungri lied this whole time....about everything, even why he retired from the kpop industry.

Last edited:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
everything is finally getting exposed. i really hope the reporters don't stop until they take all of them down. they're so brave going against the police like that...

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Are we surprised that he lied though? I don't believe any of these people's apology letters. They're only sorry they got caught. I hope they lock them all up and throw away the key. Prisoners are exiled from society and that is exactly what all these people deserve.

The rapists all deserve capital punishment, imo. But that's another topic for another day.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Are we surprised that he lied though? I don't believe any of these people's apology letters. They're only sorry they got caught. I hope they lock them all up and throw away the key. Prisoners are exiled from society and that is exactly what all these people deserve.

The rapists all deserve capital punishment, imo. But that's another topic for another day.
As far as I know Seungri hasn't even apologized but played innocent.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good that more and more is revealed

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins

i was SHOCKED to see 1m likes on his pathetic insta post. idk why i was shocked but i was. his ego doesn't deserve it, let alone his nonexistent conscience

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
i was SHOCKED to see 1m likes on his pathetic insta post. idk why i was shocked but i was. his ego doesn't deserve it, let alone his nonexistent conscience
Some of his fans are just tragic. They're an embarrassment to society.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread