• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

GFX Hi I have a new aesthetic (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

Son Na-eun

Reaction score
Hi this took me like all day

Rest in peace my old sig

pls like n subscribe

Thanks @Mangoey for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself :maheart:

Thanks @raja for being my mentor both in my graphics and in my heart :nekoshy::saranghae:
Its beautiful, i could never make one like that :nekosweat:

NASA

3ᑢ 273⁷
Reaction score
Ship
Its beautiful, i could never make one like that :nekosweat:
I think to make a really great sig you need a really good concept and then follow it in the simplest way you can manage, it took me a long time to make this purely because it wasn't going to be a sig at first and then I thought of a concept and then everything froze and I was just like, HANG TF ON and it took a while of messing with colours and sizing the gifs etc to make this~

SImplicity works too, that's why sigs with 1 gif or 3 gifs from the same mv are always stunning and are a go to if you don't have the time to spent the whole day on photoshop :sanapray::sanapray:

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
IT LOOKS SO GOOOD :nekolove:

aww I love being your mentor and to be in your heart :sanapray::nekolove:

potato

TurTur's #1 Fan
Reaction score
Ship
It looks amazing :pepeheart:

I thought you were @Jungkook for a moment. But then I got confused because I saw your username and then I thought @Jungkook changed her name to @NASA. But then I realised that was weird because there was already someone called @NASA. :jisoosmh:

NASA

3ᑢ 273⁷
Reaction score
Ship
It looks amazing :pepeheart:

I thought you were @Jungkook for a moment. But then I got confused because I saw your username and then I thought @Jungkook changed her name to @NASA. But then I realised that was weird because there was already someone called @NASA. :jisoosmh:
I might've been Jungkook if @Jungkook Didn't get there first :sanapray: But NASA really is a great look on me :jenniesmug::jenniesmug:

potato

TurTur's #1 Fan
Reaction score
Ship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)