COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Help me please (1 Viewer)

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
Reactions Received
Website
discord.gg
KS Coins
Pronouns
he
I accidentally swallowed nose spray 0.14 mg azelastine chloride while spraying one time in my right nose, anyone has any idea what I should do

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Drink lots of water, then call a poison control center or 911 if it’s really serious

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
isnt it impossible to not swallow a bit of nose spray whenever you use it? since your nasal passage is connected to your throat? but if youre really worried call a doctor or pharmacy

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
Reactions Received
Website
discord.gg
KS Coins
Pronouns
he
isnt it impossible to not swallow a bit of nose spray whenever you use it? since your nasal passage is connected to your throat? but if youre really worried call a doctor or pharmacy
Hmm I think it doesn't necessarily happen all the time, and even if so, just a little would be swallowed, but I swallowed all of the shot i think

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Hmm I think it doesn't necessarily happen all the time, and even if so, just a little would be swallowed, but I swallowed all of the shot i think
aaah, i see! eitherway, it definitely wont hurt to call a pharmacy, i hope you feel better soon 🌻

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I accidentally swallowed it while spraying in my nose, I ingested it, I didn't drink the bottle
I think your nose spray might be bit different than mine if ingestion of it is not ok, I mean I think I swallow some every time I take one since nose and mouth are connected and to me when i get some on my mouth has been the sign: "good, that was enough, it got through" :pandanoreaction:

But if yours is sth that can't be ingested, I think it probably is still fine, but you could also call poison center if you want to be sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread