COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro Hello! I'm daeunraine (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's weird saying hello in the title and then saying hello here too haha.

I'm Olivia, or Daeun, whichever works! I'm a 21-year-old from France, but I'm rusty in French as I've been living in America for a while now. :) I've been a long kpop fan, as I've started stanning since I was able to listen to music, as my mom was a huge fan of Seo Taiji and Boys, BoA, Rain, and H.O.T. My first group was Brown Eyes Girls. I've been a closeted fan until recently, however, as I had been focusing on other things. Such as anime.

I'm moved on from older kpop bands, though Brown Eyed Girls are still on my playlist and forever will be. I am currently a very multifandom. My ultimate bias is either Ten, Momo, Donghae, or Yerim. I write fanfiction, but honestly, we've all written fanfiction at one point in our lives. My mom is so proud of me. Her youngest babie writes fanfiction. I took ballet and piano when I was 2, and I only remember how to stand/sit tall and act graceful. I'm running out of things to say so I'll list five facts about me.

• I'm half Korean, hench my Korean name and my mom liking Korean idols.
  • I like to eat bread and butter.
  • I am left-handed
  • I am allergic to strawberries T-T
  • I have a really bad memory lmao I have sticky notes everywhere.
I hope I can make more friends here! ^^

- daeunraine

Last edited:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
welcome to ks!! I hope you like it here :nekolove:

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Wreck
well I hope you enjoy your time in KS, don’t be afraid to stop by and say hi. I would love to meet you! You seem like a lovely person :pepeheart:

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hi! Welcome to KS! I hope you have tons of fun here and can make many friends in this lovely place. Don't ever be afraid to stop by and say hello. :pepeheart:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Hello, welcome to ks, glad to see another multi fandom stan here :dubuwave: . Anything you are confused with or if you are having technical issues, do give me a mention or slide in my dms.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello, welcome to ks, glad to see another multi fandom stan here :dubuwave: .
Haha there's just too many groups to not be a multi-fandom for me. Thanks!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
It's weird saying hello in the title and then saying hello here too haha.

I'm Olivia, or Daeun, whichever works! I'm a 21-year-old from France, but I'm rusty in French as I've been living in America for a while now. :) I've been a long kpop fan, as I've started stanning since I was able to listen to music, as my mom was a huge fan of Seo Taiji and Boys, BoA, Rain, and H.O.T. My first group was Brown Eyes Girls. I've been a closeted fan until recently, however, as I had been focusing on other things. Such as anime.

I'm moved on from older kpop bands, though Brown Eyed Girls are still on my playlist and forever will be. I am currently a very multifandom. My ultimate bias is either Ten, Momo, Donghae, or Yerim. I write fanfiction, but honestly, we've all written fanfiction at one point in our lives. My mom is so proud of me. Her youngest babie writes fanfiction. I took ballet and piano when I was 2, and I only remember how to stand/sit tall and act graceful. I'm running out of things to say so I'll list five facts about me.

• I'm half Korean, hench my Korean name and my mom liking Korean.
  • I like to eat bread and butter.
  • I am left-handed
  • I am allergic to strawberries T-T
  • I have a really bad memory lmao I have sticky notes everywhere.
I hope I can make more friends here! ^^

- daeunraine
Hello and welcome!

I hope you get to enjoy it here. And we have a lot in common. I hope we can be friends!!!!

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Hello and welcome to KS! I hope you enjoy your time here <3 :pandalove:

You stan some amazing groups~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Howdy!!!
Welcome to the site!!!!
This yerim
?

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :dubuwave:

enjoy yourself here. We all are super nice and chill so you will fit just right in here

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thank you for the welcomes! :D
This is the saddest thing i've ever read :( Well I guess there are other fruits you can love instead! What is your favourite fruit? Mine is the one you can't have :(
Haha I know! Strawberries look so good too T-T Mangoes are my favorite fruit, and I'm quite partial to kiwis too! ^^

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Thank you for the welcomes! :D

Haha I know! Strawberries look so good too T-T Mangoes are my favorite fruit, and I'm quite partial to kiwis too! ^^
Kiwis are so fun to eat, cuz u just cut them in half and then use a spoon and they're like their own bowl! I don't often eat mango so i'm not actually sure whether I like them or not >.< I mostly eat apples cuz i'm basic, and the occasional banana! And when i'm staying at my aunts catsitting, I buy a big pack of strawberries and eat them all in one sitting since there's no one around who can tell me what to do :queen:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Kiwis are so fun to eat, cuz u just cut them in half and then use a spoon and they're like their own bowl! I don't often eat mango so i'm not actually sure whether I like them or not >.< I mostly eat apples cuz i'm basic, and the occasional banana! And when i'm staying at my aunts catsitting, I buy a big pack of strawberries and eat them all in one sitting since there's no one around who can tell me what to do :queen:
That's why I like kiwi as well haha. When I buy them from the store, they give me a little spoon/knife thingie with it haha. I like bananas, but I don't really like apples for some reason :/ Haha I hope you don't get sick from all those strawberries. ;)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
That's why I like kiwi as well haha. When I buy them from the store, they give me a little spoon/knife thingie with it haha. I like bananas, but I don't really like apples for some reason :/ Haha I hope you don't get sick from all those strawberries. ;)
That's adorable, I want a spoon/knife with my kiwis! Imma write a letter to my local supermarket LOL. I like bananas but I just don't eat them that much anymore and I don't know why. It's just I see them and i'm like, oh yeah I like those, but I cba to eat it rn, but it's like that every time we have them and I don't understand my mind. Apples are okay, I don't LOVE them, but for some reason I eat them more often than bananas... maybe it's the texture? They're more solid. My mum says I shouldn't eat too much fruit at a time just because it can make u very 'acidic', but heartburn ain't gonna stop me! It hasn't stopped me eating a whole cucumber in one sitting so strawberries are a walk in the park 😎

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That's adorable, I want a spoon/knife with my kiwis! Imma write a letter to my local supermarket LOL. I like bananas but I just don't eat them that much anymore and I don't know why. It's just I see them and i'm like, oh yeah I like those, but I cba to eat it rn, but it's like that every time we have them and I don't understand my mind. Apples are okay, I don't LOVE them, but for some reason I eat them more often than bananas... maybe it's the texture? They're more solid. My mum says I shouldn't eat too much fruit at a time just because it can make u very 'acidic', but heartburn ain't gonna stop me! It hasn't stopped me eating a whole cucumber in one sitting so strawberries are a walk in the park 😎
Wait,,,,you're not supposed to eat a whole cucumber in a sitting? :jisoosmh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread