COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro hello dear people of kps ( ^_^)/ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Welcone to KPS!~ hope to get to know you better!~ :) What other girl groups do you stan?
:llama_uwu:
i also stan fromis_9, dreamnote, mamamoo, clc and apink :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
CLC YES! Who’s your bias? And I also stan Mamamoo, and I am trying to get into fromis9 and apink. :)
my bias is definitely our lovely yeeun, her rap gives me life:sj_weary: fromis and apink are worth stanning, trust me :sanapray::sanapray: from music to personality, they are just amazing :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
my bias is definitely our lovely yeeun, her rap gives me life:sj_weary: fromis and apink are worth stanning, trust me :sanapray::sanapray: from music to personality, they are just amazing :pandalove:
Yeeun!~ She is such a rap queen tbh. I love her too. My bias is Sorn but Elkie is such a bias wrecker for me. All of them are.

I’m really getting into fromis lately, I just discovered DKDK a couple days ago and I just love that song. Apink are the queens of cute concept, of course, and I love their new style too.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The way you write, remind me of someone. Anyway, sorry for the late welcome. I’m happy to see you are already enjoying KPS.
❤💜❤

And I’m honoured that you chose my badge as your first on the forum :llama_flirt:

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
hai, my real name is leo but you can refer to me as dahyun's husbando (≖ᴗ≖✿) jkjk

i am mostly gg trash but i do stan a few boy groups(exo, seventeen, stray kids, got7, monsta x, shinee n astro)

i've been into k-pop for about a year now so i guess i am fairly new, my first group was twice ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

nice to meet you all, anticipate fancy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

also these emojis are great :sj_weary::sj_weary:

I stan

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The way you write, remind me of someone. Anyway, sorry for the late welcome. I’m happy to see you are already enjoying KPS.
❤💜❤

And I’m honoured that you chose my badge as your first on the forum :llama_flirt:
hopefully of someone good :maheart: anyway thank you so much, AND THE BADGE IS REALLY PRETTY OMG T A L E N T :sj_weary::sj_weary:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread